7:00pm - Brisbane Broncos vs Canberra Raiders

Saturday

3:30pm - Manly Sea Eagles vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
6:00pm - Parramatta Eels vs Cronulla Sharks
8:00pm - Gold Coast Titans vs North Queensland Cowboys

Sunday
3:00pm - Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm
5:30pm - St George Illawarra Dragons vs Warriors

Not the best idea putting the Souths V Easts game on Thursday. Regardless of where they are on the table a Roosters V Rabbitohs game is the showdown between the 2 foundation clubs and with the Roosters improved form and the Rabbitohs on the back of 2 wins, it is shaping to be a good contest.

Tigers V Storm should be on Thursday.

Not the best idea putting the Souths V Easts game on Thursday. Regardless of where they are on the table a Roosters V Rabbitohs game is the showdown between the 2 foundation clubs and with the Roosters improved form and the Rabbitohs on the back of 2 wins, it is shaping to be a good contest.

Tigers V Storm should be on Thursday.
But nobody will be going to the game, so a Thursday night game means they'll have an excuse as to why nobody shows up.

Jake Friend ruled out.

Big blow for the Roosters.

@Harry Sack

Looking forward to the Titans and Cowboys game. Could be a greasy shit fight out there but I'm hoping Copley and Vidot have good games.

Both have their shortcomings but have find memories of both and was sad to see them go.

Will be interesting if the Titans can turn it on. I expect NQ to bounce back after being shown up last week, but if the Titans can bring the fight to them, they're in with a chance.

Changed my tip from Roosters to Rabbitohs

Jake Friend is a big loss, I've tipped the Roosters, but I'm not even remotely confident.

Sutton is refereeing this one. Must be because of his great job last Thursday.

Are they sure it's Tom out there and not George?

The Roosters are light years ahead of South Sydney at the moment.

They've got some dumb football in them which makes me hesitant, but when they're on, few teams can go with them at the moment.

I feel sorry for Cody Walker. On form he's one of the best players in the competition but he's just surrounded by so many mediocre players.

T burger again. Lol.

Why are they so bad these days?

Brief shot of all the roosters fans at the ground there.

Roosters are going to run away with this too good.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.