Round 4 Discussion

And they were blowing up about one penalty in our game against the Tigers LOL. The continued ability for teams to give away penalties in their defending zone and not get binned is a blight on the game. Bin them after repeated offences then they will learn.

Blow thirty more.

I applaud the referees for finally cracking down on these grubby pricks.

Here's an idea Gus: How about instead of condoning referees looking the other way why don't you blame the useless fucking players who are constantly offside and holding down! We maybe wouldn't see a heap of penalties then.

27fce7.jpg

Lol dickhead Storm players start a biff cause they lost.

Your fucking era is ending soon.

Refs get the last day by putting it on report at the end

lets send the cheer girls out to distract the players from fighting..what an awesome idea

Chambers to **** Gallen up , but too pussy to throw one

Blow thirty more.

I applaud the referees for finally cracking down on these grubby pricks.

Here's an idea Gus: How about instead of condoning referees looking the other way why don't you blame the useless fucking players who are constantly offside and holding down! We maybe wouldn't see a heap of penalties then.
Fully agree mate. Keep blowing them I reckon. Some of these players are a pain in the arse.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Foordy
  • jarro65
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rambstien
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.