Round 4 Discussion

Someone hooked Bellamy up with 20mg Valium before this press conference obviously. He's actually smiling and laughing it off.

Wow, Bellamy and Smith refusing to bite. The media are trying to get them to lay blame on the refs and they’re copping the loss on their own performance. Good on them, they’re giving the media nothing.

Wow, Bellamy and Smith refusing to bite. The media are trying to get them to lay blame on the refs and they’re copping the loss on their own performance. Good on them, they’re giving the media nothing.

Cam got 10 in the bin. It's a night of firsts.

It also made Gus shut up. He made out like he totally expected Bellamy to be reserved and professional about it, but two minutes earlier was telling us how much he was looking forward to the press conferences.

Rti7Fuq.gif

v4Dgk.gif

HBrOb9J.gif

I guess this game shows that no matter how much of a Cooper Cronk clone you are, it's still better than have the real thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Croft ends up being a gun, but like Gus said after the game, Melbourne can't expect him to take over and do the exact same job right now.

Bellamy has been the spearhead of that effort for over a decade. He is a cancer that has to be turfed out.

I can just imagine Bennett sitting at home watching this unfold with a smirk on his face. He has been preparing us for this since 2015.
Problem is we're the Broncos, so we'll get penalised out of most games regardless.

Shaun Johnson confirmed out for the Warriors. Mason Lino will take his place.

Are the Warriors the real deal this year? Or are the Roosters just shit?

Loving the refs applying the rules this year. Seeing Friend being pulled up for a forward pass is wonderful viewing, same with Smith being binned last night.
Yeah I'm with you. Like WB said today it's not like they have made new rules up they are just enforcing them

warriors are fucking killing the roosters atm

I still think its hilarious that Joey Johns ridiculed Billy Slater when Billy said he could see the Warriors as the most improved side this year. He doesnt look too far wrong does he.

Warriors being red hot in form is good and bad news.

Good news is if they are fair dinkum, they should put at least 40 on the cowboys next week.

Bad news is we play them in 2 weeks in NZ. Our team better turn up.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Ejbroncos
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • achievedrap
  • Culhwch
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.