Round 4 Discussion

They actually get policed fairly for once in their miserable existence and it gets them so salty, Smith gets binned for backchat.

f**king love it. The game itself was horrendous and I can't even be upset about it.

No problem with the penalties. Hope it continues until it gets through their thick heads.

What do you when you feel the need to like every post because you are so high

Man the post press conferences will be killer to watch haha.

stfu Gould. They are trying to clean up the game fuckface.

hmm i really really do hate these so called expert commentators. they have way to much pull in the game with there whinging and i hope to god Greenburg keeps the referees at it. While i think the ref maybe when a little to far tonight both teams deliberately pushed it.

I Believe there is a very very important game of chicken going on between the players/coaches and the referees. and i honestly think its important the ref's hold there nerve and persist for the whole year cause in my opinion its going to make the game 10x better in the future even if this year turns intro a bludger.

The coaches have to finally realise they do not run the nrl and the pushing of the boundaries has to stop.

hmm i really really do hate these so called expert commentators. they have way to much pull in the game with there whinging and i hope to god Greenburg keeps the referees at it. While i think the ref maybe when a little to far tonight both teams deliberately pushed it.

I Believe there is a very very important game of chicken going on between the players/coaches and the referees. and i honestly think its important the ref's hold there nerve and persist for the whole year cause in my opinion its going to make the game 10x better in the future even if this year turns intro a bludger.

The coaches have to finally realise they do not run the nrl and the pushing of the boundaries has to stop.

Bellamy has been the spearhead of that effort for over a decade. He is a cancer that has to be turfed out.

I can just imagine Bennett sitting at home watching this unfold with a smirk on his face. He has been preparing us for this since 2015.

Even Mark Geyer can see what needs to happen, calling for referees to start using the sin bin for these offences. You let teams get away with this crap for so long, why would you be surprised to see so many penalties if a referee suddenly clamps down on it? Especially when it involves a side like the Storm.

The moral of the story is the penny has finally dropped on the grubby, Wrestlemania loophole-athon that teams like Melbourne and 2014 Souffs have been taking advantage of for over a decade.

So you can't play with a 7 metre defensive line anymore, cry me a river. So you can't wrestle players into the turf and slow the game down to a snails pace anymore, I feel so sad for you. So you can't roll the ball under your legs like a primary school sports carnival anymore, I weep for your pain.

The game is not going to bend over to satisfy a minority who will throw the toys out of the cot as soon as shit doesn't go their way anymore, and clearly the expansionist excuse isn't gonna fly for Bellyache and his spit spraying bullshit anymore either. And FMD if the game will not be better off for it.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.