Round 4 Discussion

Well played Gordon, and much more literate than you usually are.
Taking digs at other clubs right now shouldn't really be on, broncos have their own problems. Roosters went b2b thanks to Cronk and Tedesco. Btw my Titans would have destroyed your rabble if we met this round.

Taking digs at other clubs right now shouldn't really be on, broncos have their own problems. Roosters went b2b thanks to Cronk and Tedesco. Btw my Titans would have destroyed your rabble if we met this round.

Who’d you get to type that for you? There is no way you spelt that all by yourself.

Last edited:
There's a video on NRL.com where Matty Elliott highlights McCullough's performance against the Raiders.

I was expecting a Cameron Smith esque masterclass, all I saw was one play where Mann was easily picked off, another where McCullough took a scoot and two times where Pearce pushed up around the advantage line to give Ponga some space.

There's a video on NRL.com where Matty Elliott highlights McCullough's performance against the Raiders.

I was expecting a Cameron Smith esque masterclass, all I saw was one play where Mann was easily picked off, another where McCullough took a scoot and two times where Pearce pushed up around the advantage line to give Ponga some space.
Did they show the pass 2 feet over Pearce's head on last, that he had to jump for and then quickly throw onto the boot whilst being pressured??

Think the kick went dead as well

Did they show the pass 2 feet over Pearce's head on last, that he had to jump for and then quickly throw onto the boot whilst being pressured??

Think the kick went dead as well

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • broncs30
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • DMZ
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.