Round 4 Discussion

With 20 mins to go Bulldogs 16, St George 2. How’s million dollar Hunt doing it for ya!🤣🤣

so lets play under or over ... i'll start:

Mary McGregor survives 1 more week as Dragons coach ...

and GO 😛

Well more of this game has been spent with camera on MacGregor than the actual play. But goodness me, there is no way anyone is playing worse than the Dragons and Broncs at the moment. At least one of those sides is young, inexperienced and full of upside.

I’ve always maintained that the Saints whee only good when Widdop guided the team. Norman and Hunt can’t organise a root in a u-know-what!

I'd take Hunt back on a base or heavily subsidised wage, would be a great back up hooker which is what Brisbane need right now.

Surely we aren’t as bad as the dragons

We'll have our first sacked coach of 2020 shortly. I feel so bad for Graham, he looks shattered. I'd take him up here just for his leadership for our young forwards in a nanosecond.

Last edited:
Graham didnt know what to say in that interview on the field. Poor bugger

Dragons and Broncos comfortably the 2 worst teams atm IMO. That said, I can't believe that it was just shy of a year since the Titans had a win...guess who their last one was before yesterday?

Active Now

• Clintos
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Morepudding
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.