Round 4 Discussion

Both sides are nothing special and are unlikely to feature in the post season. Good game though despite it's low quality.

At least it hasn't been so one sided. As I wrote earlier, you could have tuned out of most games after 50 minutes and not missed anything, at least there was some semblence of a fight back tonight.

I would not be surprised if either side somehow manages to find their way into the 8. I don't think there are that many good teams this year, so like last year a few will find themselves in without playing great footy.

Cows were poor but they can take some positives out of it. The Sharks typically love attacking through Graham, the Cows did a great job of shutting that down and actually scoring a try off of it. It was their own left hand defence that let them down terribly, but they've got options and don't have to settle for Hampton.

Bad week to captain him mate. Parra leak the least points against opposition fullbacks.

Bit of a POD captain, but if they rightfully award that he gets about an 80 which is what Haas got

Yeah, I thought about it, but after research, I chose against him even though I knew I should have captained him last week. BTW, I hit the 600’s last week overall in SuperCoach. I’m shit scared of what to do next. One good/bad choice and I could either hit the top or 100 or blow out to 5000th.

I just wish I had more roosters this round, mind you, all the smart Supercoaches bought Teddy this week. I thought I’d lose the pack, but when he was omitted, it was pure ecstasy for me.

I already have Teddy, so with him, Staggs and Lolo it’s 1.5+mil on the bench which hurts.

I’ll be happy just to hit 1000 this week

Last edited:
It seems this is the way the company is this season:

1. Raiders
2. Roosters
3. Eels

4. Sea Eagles
5. Storm

6. Panthers
7. Knights

8. Tigers
9. Broncos (higher at full-strength, lower at present crisis levels)
10. Sharks
11. Cowboys
12. Rabbitohs

13. Bulldogs
14. Titans
15. Warriors
16. Dragons

Some of these sides will jump around a bit but wow, it’s almost a tiered comp.
[automerge]1591494722[/automerge]
Also, that debutant forward for the Cowboys’ sister looked hot.

Last edited:
Glad to see McC didn't take long to drag Newy down to his pace

He's lucky Canberra can't work Ponga out

Newcastle up 10-0, Raiders looking well off the pace early.

Looks like a strong defensive game last week has helped Newcastle turn a new leaf. Reminds me of the broncos of 2015

Completions look like the holy grail under the new rules. We must learn to get to our kicks and chase hard if we don't want to finish bottom 4.

Also we need a gun fb! Not going to win shit without one.

Hodgson with two poor options in a row there with Canberra in strong positions. It's a facet of his game unfortunately, he tends to second guess himself and unless he can utilise his kicking game it doesn't always pan out for him.

I've got to say, I had my doubts about the captain's challenge but it's been utilised really well so far. It's much better than the lottery we saw in the NYC.

Instead of defending their own line, Canberra go down the other end and score. Wighton continues to put his hand up as one of the elite players in the game. An amazing turn around from 2018.

I've got to say, I had my doubts about the captain's challenge but it's been utilised really well so far. It's much better than the lottery we saw in the NYC.

Instead of defending their own line, Canberra go down the other end and score. Wighton continues to put his hand up as one of the elite players in the game. An amazing turn around from 2018.

I honestly want to know why we don't use ours. I was screaming for it in that scramble immediately before the Roosters first try.

Best is making an early play for rookie of the year, just seems to have all the attributes you want from a centre.

I honestly want to know why we don't use ours. I was screaming for it in that scramble immediately before the Roosters first try.

It wouldn't have been successful.

Pretty good game so far - looks a lot more like footy than a lot of other games in the last two weeks.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Bongo
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.