Round 4 Discussion

Great kick from Val too. That will be handy for Origin.

60% possession and the Cows are doing their best to lose this.

Nothing set from Cronulla, but Johnson catches Holmes out and Mulitalo beats Hampton easily to the ball.

They gave a try like that against us on Thur night. Commentators were all harping on about how its fine.....tonight they are much more conservative.

That maybe the worst captain's challenge of all-time.

I could understand burning one late, but that was ridiculous.

Late in the second half yeah haha

Last edited:

The stupid thing about it is what would it have achieved if it was overturned... they would've got a dropout with 28 seconds left.

By rights the ref would've restart the clock and the cows wouldn't have to kick it because time would run out

A nice option from Drinkwater, got an extremely lucky bounce, but took the odds to it and it paid off.

Kennedy is really struggling at the back. Morris has really hung his neck out for him, but he hasn't taken his opportunities in grade so far.

Great pass from Ramien and great finish from Mulitalo despite a great tackle from Hampton.

Some of these set restarts seem redundant.

Real soft defence from the Cows. Their defenders are ratshit from all the defending. This 6 again rule is not long for this world at this rate.

The Cowboys left edge is an easy target and they've made the Sharks look a lot better than what they are.

Great kick from Drinkwater, but gee that's so typical of Cronulla. They've had this game wrapped up twice now, they receive a penalty off the kick off then fail to find touch.

Game on and if the Sharks can't expose Hampton in time, the Cows may pull their pants down.

Toby Rudolph is starting to become a really good footy player.

The Cowboys left edge is an easy target and they've made the Sharks look a lot better than what they are.
Both sides are nothing special and are unlikely to feature in the post season. Good game though despite it's low quality.

Great kick from Drinkwater, but gee that's so typical of Cronulla. They've had this game wrapped up twice now, they receive a penalty off the kick off then fail to find touch.

Game on and if the Sharks can't expose Hampton in time, the Cows may pull their pants down.

Got ahead of myself here. Heard the video referee say Masters got a clean catch, turns out they actually picked up the touch from Wright.

Another get out penalty for the cows with a facial apparently... think it’s their 5th??

I’ve lost count of how many leg ups they’ve been given and will still lose at home

That was a stinker of a game but so far this weekend we are the softest side by a long way.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Horseheadsup
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Galah
  • vertigo
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wild Horse
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • broncs30
  • Broncos Maestro
  • RodF
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.