Round 4 Discussion

And ofc it was the six agains that the eels received in the Tigers’ 40m area which have buried the contest.

Lol, the tigers are using the broncos one pet play to great affect. The mighty bomb.

2 dropped balls from Parra have lead to 2 tries for the Tigers.

That's the sort of speed that wins games. Gutherson is a class player.

Again Roberts races way too far off the defensive line and leaves a gap forcing both the inside man and winger try and cover for his mistakes. If the Eels are smart they’ll keep attacking that side.

Well I’m not sure if Gutherson was inside there, they should have looked at that a lot more closely.

What a stitch up by the bunker, Gutherson obviously offside and not a peep.

He looked offside, would have been nice to see the angle the bunker saw to make the call.

Only one game not a 13+ but all is good.

Yeah let’s not show what the bunker is looking at, or is it you don’t want us to see all the angles? just more and more avenues to dodge the game up some more!

You beauty, fair comp.

I suggest we did but saying there are others sounds good to justify bad decisions.
Bad or deliberate? Just show me what the bunker is looking at in a direct feed for the rest of us to look at. How fucking shady is this shit show

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • lynx000
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.