Round 4 Discussion

geez why would you go for a short dropout

They should award the try even if he was out just purely because of Anus Crichton's haircut.

BOOO. **** this bunker crap.

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

So who's up for operation HypeTheShitOutOfWalker? Anyone got any Twitter @s? Any forums the media guys frequent for article suggestions besides this one?

Channel 9 must be desperate.

Newcastle lose their 1, 6 and 7 clearly out on their feet and the Dragons are scoring tries off forward passes, errors and charge downs. However through out the coverage Matt Thompson is going on about what an 'unbelivably' good game of football it is. Gus is right with him and as the game is winding down goes on about what a wonderful advertisement the game was for the competition and how the first four games of the round had nothing to do with the changes the game is going through.

Give me a break.

The only reason it was so close is because the Dragons are too incompetent to put any team to the sword. They were off-side the majority of that second half and a set restart was never going to help the Knights get out of trouble. By rights St George should have won by 20, they just took their foot off the accelerator after Williame scored.

What a terrible round of footy. I knew that a lot of the games were going to be one-sided but even the couple of games that looked like genuine contests failed to materialise either due to injuries and questionable officiating.

What happened with the knights try five minutes from the end. It looked like a good pass but was called forward.?
I had no volume and only got one look.

Spot on, Big Pete. No doubt that there was a coordinated agenda over the weekend to deflect from reality. It started On the footy show today and continued through the game coverage. Certainly are doing their best to protect that fat greasy prick in the ill fitting suit.

What happened with the knights try five minutes from the end. It looked like a good pass but was called forward.?
I had no volume and only got one look.
Forward from Barnett to Hunt.

It looked like a fair pass, Barnett was rocked after he threw the pass so it made the pass look marginally worse than what it was.

I fear a few people in Sydney have Vlandys ear and are having their wish list of changes bought in.
The next will be letting polynesian players play SoO.
Gus started this back when Benji was a boy. I have no doubt it will become a reality.

didn't fox sports talk about doing that either last year or the year before ... talked about it all off season IIRC, only for round one to happen and we never heard about it again (maybe someone from the NRL got in their ears to prevent it happening)

I remember this, I think we thought we were going crazy during Round 1 when it wasn't even mentioned. Seriously dissapointed that this still hasn't been brought in, in a time where rules seem to be created/altered instantly for some.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.