PRE-GAME Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Whoever plays against the vegemite stained upper lip is going to be in for a torrid time. I've never wanted to see someone smashed as badly as I want Mitchell planted. Main reason I guess is because he's so good. The closest to him was Cronulla's Wade Graham and his shit eating grin (no not talent wise, just someone I like seeing put on his arse)

Don't care how good he is. The guy is a complete grub who hits people in the head with his forearm because they score on him.

Broncos -

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Junior

14. Shibasaki
15. Su'A
16. Flegler
17. Fifita

Broncos -

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Junior

14. Shibasaki
15. Su'A
16. Flegler
17. Fifita

Love it!

Good side, dunno about Shibasaki though. And only 1 real front rower on the bench again.

Side looks good. I hope they can fucken smash these pricks.

I'm happy but not convinced.

No real experience on the bench... Glenn for Fifi?

Shibasaki.....?

No Party... has TPJ really earned the 13?

Not really too surprised about Shibasaki being on the bench, Seibold likes a backline player on interchange due to him having so many HIA's/injuries to his backline players in majority of his games at Souths. Insurance policy I guess.

What do you mean "earned" the 13? He has been our best forward in the opening 3 games...

I’d wager Lodge would’ve been had he played all 3. Last week Pangai undid a lot of the week before.

Hopefully he keeps himself in check and doesn’t keep bolting out of the line. Our middle defence is fragile enough sometimes without that.

Maybe Bird will get put to lock again in the last 20 if there are no injuries?

I'd like to put one of our big guys on latrell early and say target him in attack and defence and see if we can blunt him. I feel like he's the kinda kid that when high on confidence can destroy you but if you get him early he'll stay quiet all game.

Also important we complete our early sets unlike against Melbourne and st george. Both games our forwards were forced to work so hard early on that it takes all their sting out. Imagine having a tpj or lodge running at you after making six tackles each or after making 15 each in their first stint. Just get to the bloody kick and dont give away penalties.

With Roberts, we were a slight chance. Without him, Roosters by 10+.
I think we have no problems getting up for the big games, it's the others we seem to struggle with. Signs of a young team yet to fully mature.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.