Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Nothing. Meanwhile souffs are humming.

Souths are playing exactly as they were last year, Bennett has changed nothing. Nothing. Although he made sure to **** us good and proper before leaving by signing up a cooked FB long term as well as a second rower with a fucked neck.

You need to open your fucking eyes.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We gave Wayne full control of the club and he went and signed fucking 30+ year old Boyd and Gillett to 4 year deals. This would be happening if he was at the club right now. He's been given **** all control at the Rabbits for a very good reason.

Tonight has shown that we can't win the comp this year. May as well start blooding out junior halves and giving Carrigan and co a run and trying to sort out our horror FB conundrum in the off season or make a hail Mary at Holmes as someone ITT suggested. If the rorters were in our position right now they would 100% be going after Holmes.

He also got our youth recruitment back on track and assembled a squad which is much better than we are showing.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else notice the whole game turned on its head when Milford kicked it over the deadline ball? This is why we need a halfback. His other touches/kicks have been good, but the game turned then and we basically didn’t touch the ball for 15 minutes.
SOS or Deardon next week. I’m not even sure if Kodi is out there tonigh..?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
We gave Wayne full control of the club and he went and signed fucking 30+ year old Boyd and Gillett to 4 year deals. This would be happening if he was at the club right now. He's been given **** all control at the Rabbits for a very good reason

Keep telling yourself that

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'd laugh at us cutting experienced players to play a lot of rookies who are still years away from consistency, but then the few experienced players we do have have been bad themselves (Gillett, Glenn, McCullough and Boyd).

Something just really stinks about the leadership of this side.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
when is it time to start blaming the hiring and retention committee for the players we have. i know the great darren lockyer is part of that but still.

So far Lockyer only ever comes out and says it’s too hard to keep this player or it’s too hard to sign that player.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Souths are playing exactly as they were last year, Bennett has changed nothing. Nothing. Although he made sure to **** us good and proper before leaving by signing up a cooked FB long term as well as a second rower with a fucked neck.

You need to open your fucking eyes.

Yep, he inherited a team steeled and toughen by Maguire and then given a gameplan by Seibold. Wayne has had to do nothing.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Here’s the thing. Wayne left and didn’t take a single one of these plodders with him. He knew they were never gonna be anything great. He wanted that Souths squad so bad he got himself fired. Seibold got ripped off

What a dribbler you must be.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
The scary thing is, I don't think it is just one thing/position that is the problem. Dearden or SOS or whoever else we have at halfback isn't going to suddenly make the rest of the team look better.

I don't know, is it an attitude thing, lack of fitness, inexperience, general lack of talent/hunger to win?

What other option do we have? This season is done, we're not winning the comp with Niko at HB. **** the overrated 'super star' that is Pangai off, maybe Oates too if we have to to afford to make serious changes, and sign Blayke Brailey and Holmes. Use the rest of the season to give one of our extremely talented halves a run.

Parts of our squad are fantastic, but the parts that matter more when it comes to winning comps are shit and getting worse.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Indifference has infected this club like a virus. As long as 40,000 turn up every week to watch this rabble, who cares about premierships

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Our team lacks players that are hungry they lack drive all flash or nothing! We need to bring carrigan in and piss Macca off for literally anyone! That little break Cronk did on the 5th was because Macca just stopped attacking, he just fucking stood there because he though he was going to kick wtf is that attitude....

Reactions: Dee
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I think the most important take away so far this season is that Isaako is trash. When did that happen? I swear he was safe as houses and dangerous as **** every run last year. He shouldn't even be in first grade based on his first month, he's lucky he can kick goals or I think he'd already be dropped.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Boyd, isaako, nikorima, mccullough and sua need to be dropped and Pangai, Glenn and ofa benched.
I know its over the top but a message has to be sent. They have the best facilities and every advantage under the sun, they regularly play in front of 40,000 fans, they have every advantage and they dish this shit up. PATHETIC.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.