Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
We are losing this game because of our tackling technique. That's it.
And defensive communication. Watch milf in the line, comes up and then drops deep, drive a bus either side of him such is the gap.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
What other option do we have? This season is done, we're not winning the comp with Niko at HB. **** the overrated 'super star' that is Pangai off, maybe Oates too if we have to to afford to make serious changes, and sign Blayke Brailey and Holmes. Use the rest of the season to give one of our extremely talented halves a run.

Parts of our squad are fantastic, but the parts that matter more when it comes to winning comps are shit and getting worse.
Harsh on Oates. This team has been disgusting.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I think the most important take away so far this season is that Isaako is trash. When did that happen? I swear he was safe as houses and dangerous as **** every run last year. He shouldn't even be in first grade based on his first month, he's lucky he can kick goals or I think he'd already be dropped.

Tbh, his goalkicking is the only reason he is in this side.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Shades of the Hook/Henjak era at play again here. This scoreline and season are going to be ugly.

Reactions: Dee
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I think the most important take away so far this season is that Isaako is trash. When did that happen? I swear he was safe as houses and dangerous as **** every run last year. He shouldn't even be in first grade based on his first month, he's lucky he can kick goals or I think he'd already be dropped.

Plenty have said before. He’s josh Hoffman 2.0. Except he practices goal kicking.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
You blokes are troppo

All we hear is how good our junior halves are and our forward pack is/going to be.

Then we put a potato in charge, lose some games and all of a sudden Bennett has been doing it on purpose and somehow manipulated his way into the souffs job despite fighting tooth and nail to stay.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Something stinks in this footy side. They aren't talking to each other and are not learning from the failures of the previous week.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
You blokes are troppo

All we hear is how good our junior halves are and our forward pack is/going to be.

Then we put a potato in charge, lose some games and all of a sudden Bennett has been doing it on purpose and somehow manipulated his way into the souffs job despite fighting tooth and nail to stay.

Bennett wouldn’t give those junior halves a run either. He pretty much gifted our best young half to the god Damn titans.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Our team lacks players that are hungry they lack drive all flash or nothing! We need to bring carrigan in and piss Macca off for literally anyone! That little break Cronk did on the 5th was because Macca just stopped attacking, he just fucking stood there because he though he was going to kick wtf is that attitude....
He was called offside.

You want to get up someone for that then go after TPJ who put in a half assed kick pressure and didn't bother trying to get past the blocker to give Cronk easy passage

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well, this match sucks...let's talk team changes.

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Farnsworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Bird
10. Flegler
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Joffa

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Haas
17. Glenn

I don't know what to do about hooker, it is such a massive flaw in this side. At least there are three likely better fullback options in Milf, Bird and KNik.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
What other option do we have? This season is done, we're not winning the comp with Niko at HB. **** the overrated 'super star' that is Pangai off, maybe Oates too if we have to to afford to make serious changes, and sign Blayke Brailey and Holmes. Use the rest of the season to give one of our extremely talented halves a run.

Parts of our squad are fantastic, but the parts that matter more when it comes to winning comps are shit and getting worse.

Agree. Start showing some balls Seibold and make some necessary changes. Piss off Boyd, Isaako, KNik for starters. Bring in a young half, someone else to play fullback, Carrigan. Even drop Alfie the water boy if it means we actually start giving a **** and play with some heart!

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
This effort is not on Seibold this is all on the players, as was last week.

Part of it is on him. You can't get away from it. He dictates our playstyle. If we continue playing like this second half and this squad isn't shaken up big time next week then I will have big doubts about him.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
This effort is not on Seibold this is all on the players, as was last week.

Yea but if that's the reason then that's even more on seibold. Hes the coach its his job to get the players in the right frame of mind or make changers if players refuse. guess we will see next week if he has the stones to wield the axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Nerd
  • Galco
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • bazza
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.