Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Well, this match sucks...let's talk team changes.

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Farnsworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Bird
10. Flegler
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Joffa

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Haas
17. Glenn

I don't know what to do about hooker, it is such a massive flaw in this side. At least there are three likely better fullback options in Milf, Bird and KNik.

That's no good, Carrigan isn't there.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Part of it is on him. You can't get away from it. He dictates our playstyle. If we continue playing like this second half and this squad isn't shaken up big time next week then I will have big doubts about him.
If he keeps everyone but one and promotes patty are you a fully fledged seiboldian?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
If he keeps everyone but one and promotes patty are you a fully fledged seiboldian?

No. I think we need a shake up personally.

It might help though!

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
He was called offside.

You want to get up someone for that then go after TPJ who put in a half assed kick pressure and didn't bother trying to get past the blocker to give Cronk easy passage
I was halfway though writing about that...lol. it was maccas fault he was offside he left early, that his responsibility there was no need for it!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I’m glad someone agrees with me. Tackle their legs FFS! You learn that in under 10s.
This is the issue I see as well... feel like I'm yelling get the fucking legs on every tackle!!!

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I was halfway though writing about that...lol. it was maccas fault he was offside he left early, that his responsibility there was no need for it!

He did it before Norman’s field goal last week as well

F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Farnsworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Bird
10. Flegler
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Joffa

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Haas
17. Glenn

I don't know what to do about hooker, it is such a massive flaw in this side. At least there are three likely better fullback options in Milf, Bird and KNik.

Actually don't mind the team.

I would drop Macca all together.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
I think the most important take away so far this season is that Isaako is trash. When did that happen? I swear he was safe as houses and dangerous as **** every run last year. He shouldn't even be in first grade based on his first month, he's lucky he can kick goals or I think he'd already be dropped.
I honestly believe that try against the Roosters last year made his season look a lot better than it actually was. He has always been shaky under the high ball and gets driven back nearly every hit up.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
32 missed tackles at halftime. That's unacceptable.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Harsh on Oates. This team has been disgusting.

I love him, but we need to improve our spine and I don't expect Boyd to walk out on his contract. We're going to end up like the Dogs with multiple blokes on big money in reserve grade off this evidence.

Last edited:
Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
just saw boyd give some high 5s while he ran out of the tunnel. Most contact hes had all night.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008

1. KNik
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Farnsworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Bird
10. Flegler
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Joffa

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Haas
17. Glenn

Love it, I’ve been calling for Niko to fb since forever and touched on Bird at hooker earlier. I see positives all round. Isaako can learn to play before coming back.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
This is the issue I see as well... feel like I'm yelling get the fucking legs on every tackle!!!

They go high EVERY SINGLE TIME and still don't shut down the ball. How do you go high every time and still let offloads away??? It's disgraceful.

This side is playing worse than Parra last year.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I honestly believe that try against the Roosters last year made his season look a lot better than it actually was. He has always been shaky under the high ball and gets driven back nearly every hit up.

Didn’t we sign him up long term as well after that performance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • Robboi_321
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.