/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

3556A605 52CC 42F1 BABD 0C2272E06506

He's responsible for this squad. But yes, he's walked into a premiership worthy squad after wreaking total havoc on ours, so he did come out the better of the two coaches.

Your kidding right, what havoc? This football club is nothing without the master coach's contribution. Seibold looking more like a snake oiled salesman that had White and Lockyer fooled into sacking Bennett.

These games are just getting to hard to watch now. I have no answers or suggestions. Roosters were red hot and merciless tonight .

I turned it off when Milford kicked on the third again , just to try and get field position and give his already exhausted forwards some extra tackles to make after another exhausting kick chase. He usually does one or two of these every game with the same result nine times out of ten . Who is the Einstein who thought this tactic up?

Last edited:
These games are just getting to hard to watch now. I have no answers or suggestions. Roosters were red hot and merciless tonight .

I turned it off when Milford kicked on the third again , just to try and get field position and give his already exhausted forwards some extra tackles to make after another exhausting chase. He usually does one or two of these every game with the same result nine times out of ten . Who is the Einstein who thought this tactic up?

Yeah, I can see kicking on the 3rd working sometimes if you find space, tackle them inside the 10 and muscle up in defence to receive the ball again and get your first tackle inside the opposition half.

But not every other set, when your team misses tackles left, right and centre, gives away massive post contact metres etc.

The worst was last week, where we had a massive first 3 tackles, got into the Dragons half for the first time in forever, and then McCullough grubbers it on the 4th over the sideline, pretty much killing our momentum.

Last edited:
What a surprise. McCullough & Boyd are copping.

No one had a good game, except maybe Lodge, Staggs & Gillett. Oates made some excellent runs but make 5 (!) errors, two were genuine try-scoring opportunities, at least one other directly led to one of their tries. Bird bombed a certain try. Isaako with 4 errors, again, in crucial periods, giving them a fresh set on our line each time.

The first 35 minutes was 75% to 25% possession to the Roosters. You can have the best captain and the best forward pack in the world, you drop that much ball and give that much possession and field position, you're fucked.

Seibold needs to get the back 5 to apologise to our forward pack. Then he needs to soap up every football they have, get the halves to kick bombs to the back 3, and send the forwards through to chase the kick and smash the backs. Every time the backs drop a bomb, they have to do a lap of the oval.

Watch the channel 9 post match wrap, guess who Thurston, Slater and Johns are talking about?
Your boys McCullough & Boyd. Fittler even mentioned on the live call after the Tedesco try "Boyd, just useless"

Maybe seibold should forget about his boom box blasting out shit music at training and bring out a set of tackling bags instead.
Also, I see Ben cross is in the box as an assistant coach I am assuming, that will do me!!!!

I love it how people are using this as the barometer for the terrible coach swap we have done... .I mean, it's fair enough. Seibold has had 4 games already! Bennett had 4 years and got the team upto the great standard shown in the dragons final, which is STILL in my view the most embarrassing loss in the broncos history given the magnitude of the game and the favouritism we had.
When are these players going to be held accountable. And ironically enough the players we all want sacked/retire are the same ones Bennett stuck by for years and have been giving these same performances for years with the odd sporadic 7/10 game which was used to justify their spot.

Boyd was resigned for 4 years when he had a bad hamstring injury during the 2017 finals series. Deadset madness and I said so at the time and will keep saying it. He should have only ever been offered a 2 year contract max and $400k to $500k per year.

This....
Couldn’t agree more

It’s like it was a golden handshake arranged by WB for his favourite

Why the F are playing mainly Thursday night games? The only game we won was a Friday against the Cows.

NRL is obliviously biased and are cursing us by making us play Thursday. We bring the money, people to the game.

Give back our Friday night games and we’ll start winning again??

Good seasons since 2006:

Um...2018 we finished high on the ladder, but it was really unconvincing and too many dud losses to shitty sides.

I will definitely give you 2015, we by all means should have won the title that year. Would actually make this dread feel less painful as we could reflect on how good we were in 15. But we lost the granny so no fond memories of that year.

100%
He’s built for it. Needs to be in the team, and would add some very much needed spark around the rucks.
He also would not stand there like a goose when thrown an off load. I am sure he would get the defence back pedalling

I have never done a team review after a game so here goes:
1. Boyd - shit. 0.5. Learn to lead as you can't defend.
2. Oates - shit. 2. Congrats on the newborn looks like you were short of sleep already.
3. Staggs - good effort. 6. Great run, deserved a try.
4. Bird - shit. 4. Learn to catch grubbers and stop arm grabbing.
5. Isaako - shit. 1. Miss our training this week and report to the Gabba. Learn to catch a contested kick.
6. Milford - shit. 5. Organisational skills severely lacking. You've got plenty coin hire a personal coach.
7. Nikorima - shit. 3. See above and learn to grubber in goal properly.
8. Lodge - good effort. 5. Boss the ruck ffs.
9. McCullough- shit. -4. If you really love this club just retire now.
10. Offahenguae- shit. 1. Watch some of your games from last year. This year you are just not here.
11. Glenn - shit. 2. Do you seriously want to stay?
12. Gillett - shit. 4. Pushed back in the tackle and half backs monstering you wtf?
13. TPJ - shit. 1. Sorry to hear about your dad, your performance tonight would not have helped.
14. Flegler - good effort. 4. Deserves more minutes.
15. Su'a - shit. 0. Did you play?
16. Fifita - good effort. 4. Learn to play left side and you can start.
17. Shibasaki - shit. 0. That white thing that looks like a big egg should be picked up before you fall over the line.

Overall utter shit. In 30 years I have never seen a team so disorganised, so ineffective, so inept, leaderless and disinterested.

Are you the Warriors in disguise?

4/10 and shit for Bird you reckon? I concur that it was a piss poor effort not to finish that try, but apart from that he was easily in our top 3 for the night.

He made the most runs out of anyone, made the most metres out of anyone and was involved in 30 odd tackles. That's an incredible work rate for a Centre (who was actually playing Lock for the last 10 minutes from what I saw), if he can fix up the occasional defensive lapses he's having he'll be an elite level centre again.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.