Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Nah, Townsville is a hole. He won’t be leaving unless the Broncos have other plans.

Not all of it. Incredibly narrow minded. Like i said, if there was no chance why is he talking to them?

Last edited:
holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
You have to be kidding, thats just weird what you are trying to say. Are you trying to seriously tell me just because they went to school together she wont support him in his career if he moves clubs? I'd say if they were rock solid as a couple it wouldnt matter where he played. Like i said before, you date a footy player, you have to accept you go where either the contracts are or where its best for the players career. Plenty of footy players move away from their families and friends.

Plenty of nice places up north as well, even in Townsville. Magnetic Island is really nice for example and close to Townsville. Its no different from saying why would anyone want to stay and play in Brisbane because of Logan. Depends what you want out of life. If she is supportive of him and his career and she loves him i'd say she would back whatever decision anyway.

Plenty of couples break up over this type of thing.

Nah, Townsville is a hole. He won’t be leaving unless the Broncos have other plans.

Money talks. Townsville isn't too bad if you have money, and the Cows players do whatever they want up here.

Morgan retiring is an x-factor here. Throw close to a million at him, he's gone.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016

Money talks. Townsville isn't too bad if you have money, and the Cows players do whatever they want up here.

Morgan retiring is an x-factor here. Throw close to a million at him, he's gone.
The thing is we don't want to breaking people's hearts, so we should implore him to think of others and not break her heart.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Morgan retiring

I think its pretty much nailed on tbh. He was close to it last year from what i have heard and his shoulder is getting worse by the week.

Last edited:
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

They do, but plenty stay together as well. Others split up even if both parties get what they want. Look at poor old Jai Arrow. Decided to leave the Gold Coast to help his partners career in Sydney, and she split up with him anyway! Granted, his hair wasnt helping him at the time.

Last edited:
holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
They do, but plenty stay together as well. Others split up even if both parties get what they want. Look at poor old Jai Arrow. Decided to leave the Gold Coast to help his partners career in Sydney, and she split up with him anyway! Granted, his hair wasnt helping him at the time.

Any sensible lass would have left a bloke sporting that hair do!

I guess to hopefully sum whatever this is up, the relationship will be a factor, the money will be a factor, living in Townsville vs Brisbane will be a factor.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I’ve already said it but dearden is going to get no benefit out of getting brained by top four teams over the next month. Send him back to cup so he can get some more wins under his belt.

No ISC next week.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016

We got Milford money to throw at Dearden and we should if push comes to shove.

The future is Dearden.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
We got Milford money to throw at Dearden and we should if push comes to shove.

The future is Dearden.

I'd rather get Reynolds if we can.

I'm not all in on Dearden. I like him, I think he's solid, but I haven't seen enough to say he's our future.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I'd rather get Reynolds if we can.

I'm not all in on Dearden. I like him, I think he's solid, but I haven't seen enough to say he's our future.
That'll be good for maybe getting back into the 8 I guess.

But I wanna set up for a new Rugby League dynasty, and that's where Dearden is going to track.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Milf outperformed Croft, I would be happy with Croft on the bench and train him at 9 for the week. And if Dearden doesn't aim up inject Croft , can't throw Dearden back to cup yet imo .

Croft is probably our best option for a utility right now... we need someone to be able to give Turps a break

BroncoFan94

BroncoFan94

BRL Player
Apr 26, 2017
Croft has had many chances and has been ordinary in all of them. The bulldogs game should've been the final straw that he doesn't fit our side long or short term. He always makes the wrong decisions all the time, managed to fool 3 coaches into thinking he is a first grade halfback when really he is not and he is supposed to be the halfback to take the pressure off of Milford but can't even manage to do that right. Dearden may be young but he has looked far more better in the role and engages the forwards far better. Everyone but some posters on here and Kevvie can see Croft should not be in the starting halfback. You know he is a crap halfback when he is getting laughed at by JT, Fatty, Braith etc. Plus Dearden shouldn't be sent back to Q-Cup when he should be in starting side since round 1 and stayed there unless he got injured etc.

calsy

calsy

NYC Player
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks for the history lesson. What made you think I wasn't aware of the past? Err, the Broncos 2020 season was his fault? I didn't say he was hard done by. He's had three games under KW but you don't want to extend to KW the same courtesy you did with Seibold? The Broncos have a positive for and against over season 21, perhaps we can give Croft credit for that? No?

What I object to is outright lies and misrepresentations although I concede most are unintentional and stem from bias and a lack of attention.
I mentioned his prior history because you seem to be going out of your way to ignore it. You don't give much credit to the people on the forum if you think their opinions would be formed by what ex-Bulldog Anasta said on the weekend.

You object to misrepresentation and lies, but ignore Crofts prior playing history as a courtesy to a new coach. You take the for-against for Season 21, a total of 3 games that include the Bulldogs and spin it into a positive, again ignoring prior history.

I can only ask why? What benefit is there in pretending? Where Bellamy and Seibold failed, first year coach Kevin Walters will succeed? At least the Storm knew when to call it a day.

While he is in no way solely responsible for the teams performance, wearing number 7 for the Broncos does come with some responsibility one would hope.

Last edited:

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Spoon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • something
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • barker
  • Lozza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.