Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

Please Bronnies - if we were to win this we are back, it's that simple.

Crafty Kevvie has made Bellyache work that wee bit harder before the game by playing ducks and drakes with our halves. Bellyache no doubt would have covered all angles but not being sure would have made him think a bit harder nd drill his guys a bit more. I like Kevvie's forward thinking. It has also taken all the pressure of Tommy as the journo's were unable to write their stupid headlines all week. Fair play to our coach, he's giving us every chance this week in his preparation. Hope the boys execute tonight, keep the errors to a bare minimum and do him proud.

May as well treat this like our Grand Final. A win here and we suddenly become a side that can challenge for the 8. Lose, and we still look like a 10th-13th side. Lose badly, and we're fighting to stay out of the bottom 4.

As Kev said during the week, no excuses. Short of Staggs in the centres, we're essentially full strength.

Croft is better at rugby league than Milford.

Why is it everytime I look at Milford among the playing group, he always looks like that one sympathy friend at High School?

Watching the lads warm up on the field and Haas makes the rest of them look like kids. That dude is massive.

Even if Milf plays shit, I'd just like to see him show a bit of heart, and a bit of fight for once.

Even if Milf plays shit, I'd just like to see him show a bit of heart, and a bit of fight for once.

If we had a 7 who could run the show i think Milf would do a lot better. He cant handle the pressure of being the organiser and trying to be the bloke who is the superstar as well. Hopefully Dearden can stand up and take control.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.