Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

I don't care if your Bennett, Henjak, Griffin, Kevie or even fucking Seibold, pisspoor efforts in the basics like this are on the players.

About time flegler finally showed some mongrel

Lol we get penalised because he was tackled too hard hahaha

For a former half, Kev's coaching of our halves is pretty shit. They have absolutely no idea.

I don’t think flegler could spell his own name

The only thing that saves us from a slaughtering is storm getting complacent.
The storm don’t get complacent

Ok so that should have been our penalty.
Nah you're allowed to attack the defender while he's making a tackle. As long as he's wearing a Broncos jersey.

Misses one on one tackles and then complains, both arms up Boyd style while the opposition are busying scoring tries...

I set though boys...

Fark me.

Sadly he really does seem to have declined this year. Even last year when he played i though he was at least competitive. I think his injuries and age have caught up with him. Maybe its time to play TPJ in the back row.

FMD.....................we had a chance to take it to the Storm at home............................instead we shit our pants.

Kevvie said haas won’t be playing big minutes. Has played the entire first half. Kevvie is a fucking garbage coach
I was waiting for this .. Haas was walking around the middle. He is a prop get him off and play him in proper rotation.

I was thinking 12-6 at halftime would be ok. But damnnnn. Terrible defence.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • K-Style
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.