Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
We have zero direction and that comes from all angles 9 7 1 and the fuxking coach. What do they do at training? I asked the same thing last year with seibs and I’m devastated that I’m asking it again.

Because the 9/7/6/1 are still the same ones who were flogged weekly last year. A new coach isn’t going to stop that. Recruiting players to replace the 6 & 1 will make a big difference though.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I foolishly thought we might keep it respectable against the storm. We have only beaten 1 team in over year. We aren’t beating anyone else

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
We have nobody to blame but ourselves for that. Milford MIA again, Dearden dropping too much ball, lazy as **** defence and nothing doing from Isaako. The 40+ defeat is a lock from here. I can't believe we were up 6 nil and didn't immediately lift into a higher gear.

TheGreatCornholio7

TheGreatCornholio7

QCup Player
Jun 11, 2020
Kevvie said haas won’t be playing big minutes. Has played the entire first half. Kevvie is a fucking garbage coach
Yeah you don't hire a clown as your coach. Kev wanted to be the joker in his playing days and now he is the joke, having said that these players are trash regardless of who's coaching them.

T

The real talanoa

BRL Player
Jul 18, 2020
I don't care if your Bennett, Henjak, Griffin, Kevie or even fucking Seibold, pisspoor efforts in the basics like this are on the players.
It all starts from the 9 in attack and unfortunately turbinator has no skill. Defensively though there is minimal shoulder and drive. There are some serious cats on the team drinking saucers of milk. Isaako plays in a dinner suit. Niu might be quick but he couldn't tackle the skin off a custard tart. Pangai is wasted in the middle. The middles have no skill either, cardigan has no foot work and no offload. Lodge is too heavy and doesn't look like he wants to be there. Riki will get a cold playing on the edge, wasted big time.
Hass might have a massive engine but if he is 1 out all night and no ball playing he is an easy target.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
For a former half, Kev's coaching of our halves is pretty shit. They have absolutely no idea.

In fairness to the halves, what can they do when your forwards are getting not just outmuscled but slaughtered, resurrected as soulless statues and then slaughtered again.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
These guys need the simplest of game plans. No dropped balls. 4 one out hit ups, kick and chase the kick. We are not capable of any attack

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
We have zero direction and that comes from all angles 9 7 1 and the fuxking coach. What do they do at training? I asked the same thing last year with seibs and I’m devastated that I’m asking it again.
+ zero leadership at this stage.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
For the amount of money the forwards are taking up in the Broncos cap, they seem to get rolled pretty easily.
But they are STARS, just ask Badel... They are not fucking shit. Honestly...

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
When are people going to admit Turpin isn’t any sort of upgrade on Macca? Offers no spark whatsoever out of dummy half.
I gave him a rap after game 1. But since then he’s been nothing but a plodder!

He's pretty invisible. No smart running, looking either side instead of always going one way.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I was waiting for this .. Haas was walking around the middle. He is a prop get him off and play him in proper rotation.

I dont get how you can clearly see players need a spell, but the coach leaves them on for 5-10 mins too long then the errors creep in. Sad to say, i have no faith Kevvie is the man for this job.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • ezpz
  • Broncos Maestro
  • porouian
  • Browny
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Swordfish
  • Morkel
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.