/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

EuYUFpkVoAApiL6.jpg

We need to shine a spotlight on how many times we failed to lock them up in their in goal that game. I think it finished at 4-5 times? That is all attitude, and ours fucking stinks and has for some time now. The lack of serious leadership in this team is killing us. Glenn isn't a captains asshole. We MUST have a real crack at Reynolds and you all know it.

Once again our recruitment went with the big guys who ran over or around everyone when they were young and didn’t assess their resolve.

In the infantry at the end of 6 months of hell they give you an impossible task as a team to do something you’ll never complete (which you don’t know) with ZERO sleep for 72 hours. the thing is, you aren’t supposed to complete it, they want to see how you react to such adversity, they are trying to see if you’ll give up! A lot do, a lot of specimens that are fast, strong athletes do.

the ones that don’t get the badge you can ever earn buy.

I see a lot of guys on this team however gifted, strong, fast, fleet of foot that would walk off that course.

fucking SOFT!

drinking beer rant. Just plain sad.

As long as we beat the very worst teams and compete against the middle of the road teams I can honestly accept us getting toweled up by the contenders this year.

The problem is at this stage I have no faith we'll manage even that.

Kevvie needs to get some NRL battle hardened players in and quickly. We need to get some of these younger blokes out of the firing line for their own good or all this money we have tied up in them is going down the drain.

We need to shine a spotlight on how many times we failed to lock them up in their in goal that game. I think it finished at 4-5 times? That is all attitude, and ours fucking stinks and has for some time now. The lack of serious leadership in this team is killing us. Glenn isn't a captains asshole. We MUST have a real crack at Reynolds and you all know it.
That plus Milford who just constantly walks around.

Unfit useless hole in the pocket

We had the storm rattled for once in the first 15 minutes. But Our spastic spine tried to score off every touch instead of kicking to the corners and building pressure. I’m sick to death of Milford’s lack of game awareness and those dumb mid field bombs. We get it, you can kick a torpedo bomb but you don’t have to do it every single set especially when the games elite fullbacks are catching them at ease.
Every time we play the storm we shit our selves as soon as they flex their muscles.

Active Now

• jd87
  • cento
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.