PRE-GAME [Round 5, 2022] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters would be cheering

Good. Let's cut all the cancers and I'm sorry at @Kimlo, I suspect Haas is one of them.
Lol, I don't mind if you have an opinion, but I'm just making it clear it's clearly based on badel speculation where you've made up your mind now based on the smoke and fire theory, then you just look for confirmation bias.

He might be a cancer, it might be Kelly, maybe it's Staggs.

First McGuire was the cancer, then it was Lodge, then TPJ, the team looked so much more cohesive and happy, they were holding back the young guys, until they weren't. Then Milford, then Glenn and Boyd, or was it Roberts, Kahu and Offa?

Maybe at some point you'll realise when you keep making the same excuses for years and years that the real cancer is the coaching staff and the board consistent of Lockyer, Morris and whichever other useless pricks are still there.

Is every player in the squad really a cancer or is the leadership of the club just incapable of managing a group of men.

Lol, I don't mind if you have an opinion, but I'm just making it clear it's clearly based on badel speculation where you've made up your mind now based on the smoke and fire theory, then you just look for confirmation bias.

He might be a cancer, it might be Kelly, maybe it's Staggs.

First McGuire was the cancer, then it was Lodge, then TPJ, the team looked so much more cohesive and happy, they were holding back the young guys, until they weren't. Then Milford, then Glenn and Boyd, or was it Roberts, Kahu and Offa?

Maybe at some point you'll realise when you keep making the same excuses for years and years that the real cancer is the coaching staff and the board consistent of Lockyer, Morris and whichever other useless pricks are still there.

Is every player in the squad really a cancer or is the leadership of the club just incapable of managing a group of men.

Oh I'm well aware it is Morris, Lockyer and the horrid coaching staff.

And I obviously rate Haas as a player, but he isn't perfect. In all seriousness though, I'd love to see him under a good coach.

Oh I'm well aware it is Morris, Lockyer and the horrid coaching staff.

And I obviously rate Haas as a player, but he isn't perfect. In all seriousness though, I'd love to see him under a good coach.
Of course he's not perfect, but he's the best prop in the game. I just find it hilarious how much BHQ wants to bag one of the only guys who actually puts in 100% on the field every week. I really don't care about rumours and innuendo, I rate rugby league players by how they play every week. I don't like Staggs because he's a lazy prick, or Niu because he shows no competitive drive or desperation, or Flegler because he's got rocks for brains.

But ultimately, it's all on the coach. No good coach would have our top 30 playing like this rabble.

Reynolds, Capewell, Riki, Herbie, Haas, these are all guys who try their guts out week in week out and our coach is utterly failing them and driving them into depression.

I don't blame any player for wanting to leave this mess, why would you stick around when the coach rewards mediocrity week after week and makes no changes? Paix is busting his balls in reserve grades stuck behind an absolute plodder like Turpin. Cobbo should have been dropped for Pereira after week 2, Staggs should have been at the very least benched to give Brenko a go.

Isaako should not have been dumped after week 1 for Niu. It's just absolute dumb decisions week after week with Kev.

Of course he's not perfect, but he's the best prop in the game. I just find it hilarious how much BHQ wants to bag one of the only guys who actually puts in 100% on the field every week. I really don't care about rumours and innuendo, I rate rugby league players by how they play every week. I don't like Staggs because he's a lazy prick, or Niu because he shows no competitive drive or desperation, or Flegler because he's got rocks for brains.

But ultimately, it's all on the coach. No good coach would have our top 30 playing like this rabble.

Reynolds, Capewell, Riki, Herbie, Haas, these are all guys who try their guts out week in week out and our coach is utterly failing them and driving them into depression.

I don't blame any player for wanting to leave this mess, why would you stick around when the coach rewards mediocrity week after week and makes no changes? Paix is busting his balls in reserve grades stuck behind an absolute plodder like Turpin. Cobbo should have been dropped for Pereira after week 2, Staggs should have been at the very least benched to give Brenko a go.

Isaako should not have been dumped after week 1 for Niu. It's just absolute dumb decisions week after week with Kev.

Yeah man totally agree and honestly, I reckon this summarises the frustration. If we are all being honest, we know our gun players would be better off elsewhere and it is frustrating to look at them be successful knowing if we were in their position, we'd all likely do the same thing. The club is rotten and not much looks on the way up in the next 18 months at least.

Yeah man totally agree and honestly, I reckon this summarises the frustration. If we are all being honest, we know our gun players would be better off elsewhere and it is frustrating to look at them be successful knowing if we were in their position, we'd all likely do the same thing. The club is rotten and not much looks on the way up in the next 18 months at least.
It's so frustrating, I've fucking had it with this club in all honesty.
Coates leaving should have been an absolute hammer drop on the organisation, he's a young gun who has star written all over him and left for less money. I'm almost certain Herbie will leave next year too.

The scariest thought is this is no longer just a "phase" we are just genuinely a bottom tier club now.

I can't see the broncos being a contender unless a lot of things change and fall into place. We'd need to have future immortals come through the ranks, the best of the best coaching and a brand new board.

It's so frustrating, I've fucking had it with this club in all honesty.
Coates leaving should have been an absolute hammer drop on the organisation, he's a young gun who has star written all over him and left for less money. I'm almost certain Herbie will leave next year too.

The scariest thought is this is no longer just a "phase" we are just genuinely a bottom tier club now.

The sooner you accept it in the short-term and just hang around for the rare wins, exceptional banter on this forum and start following the Lions as well, the better.

The sooner you accept it in the short-term and just hang around for the rare wins, exceptional banter on this forum and start following the Lions as well, the better.
I can't do AFL, I'll just follow my nephews soccer league for my sporting hit, at least they're a good team.

I can't do AFL, I'll just follow my nephews soccer league for my sporting hit, at least they're a good team.

Pfft soccer. The Lions just put on a 100+ point win, good stuff.

Nrl integrity unit investigating ….

We are in a slump for sure, every team has them.

It will make the victories so much better in a generation or so.

The glory days were great, we had our run, its time to wallow in shit for a while, then when this lot of pea hearted dead shits have retired, we will get back to the top.

I will be here when that time comes.

Looks like preseason Haas given he doesn’t have his bulk on and was recovering from injury. I rate this no different to when Flegs and Riki went for it.

Timing couldn’t have been better. Whoever leaked it was waiting for Brisbane to struggle and after weeks of rumours, boom. Wonder how much someone paid for it to leak.

Oh well. Hopefully it’s swept away quickly this week but Ikin has confirmed it’s with the integrity unit so probably a three year ban coming up for both players..:

Haha for real? They waste no time on anything Broncos but the captain of the prestigious Roosters club basically admits to racial slurring and...crickets.

Attachments

• B2E1B68A-3E9B-40D7-BD5A-4E9F35406D5E.jpeg
    B2E1B68A-3E9B-40D7-BD5A-4E9F35406D5E.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Pablo
  • marw
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.