Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm surprised JWH wasn't penalised (or put in the bin) for that knee twist on Oates. If anything it was worse than the one on James and it happened while the Broncos were in possession. If that was one of our players they'd be off the field and out for 4 weeks. Those efforts can cost a player their career, there is no defending it. But it will be mentioned briefly in passing over the weekend and then nothing will come of it.

Yeah , as well as we played as a team - and we played really, really well. We just weren't good enough to match it in the end.

I feel like Tesi really let us down. Like, that was dumber than anything Isaako ever did in my opinion.

Tesi has to go... dude is total shit for brains...
- constantly offside (like literally every opportunity)
- has no speed to cover kicks through the line or cover the back in general,
- absolute weak as piss on his goal line
- can't defuse a bomb

I'm struggling to think of what he does actually bring... he doesn't even break the line when he's got ball in hand.

I know Kevvie wants to back his players, but he was pretty well at fault on every try conceded. How can you go through a vid session on Monday and blame Tesi for every try only to pick him on Tuesday.

Herbie into the one jersey, Brenko into the centers

They should put Hethrington to hooker. Turpin and Paix aren't the answer. Cobbo to FB, Niu to the reserves. Mam to bench utility.

Two big moments in the second half cost us. Nui penalty for offside after being called out at least 3 or 4 times and Turpins fuckwit pass on the first tackle that went about 10m infront of the person it was meant to go to. We had all the momentum before both of those plays.
And Reynolds conversion

staggs and cobbo big improvement well down lads

Reynolds although missing conversions was brilliant

big improvement from the team, play like that and we win more than we loose

Turpin passing and Niu defence let us down

Would love to go on about how good we did look and just got let down by a select few spud players but lets be honest here, this has been the story of the broncos the last fear years. And I for one am tired of reading it or saying it my self.

The whole "play like that and we win more than we loose"

The problem is we seem to always put in these performances against teams that we dont expect to win but then against the mid to bottom tier teams we go back to playing like absolute spuds.

Just for once would love to see a performance like that every game but it just feels we are going around in circles these last few years and you just start to wonder when or if things will start to change.

its game 4 now and I Don't really know if we are any better or worse then last year, it just seams like more of the same.

I think I just finally feel defeated which is odd considering we actually played alright. I just have zero reason to believe that we wont regress back to the shit we dished up last week and the week before once we are not playing the top 4 teams.

We need a fullback ASAP.
Good to see Staggs back in attack. I thought that was Turpin’s best game in quite some time. If Reyno had his time again and took his time with that conversion we would have been going to golden point (we got that penalty on half time that would have tied it up).
Kevs got to be happy with that, but some very very soft defence with Manus two tries.
Again, please get us a fullback. Even someone who just actually attempts to catch a fifth tackle kick.

I'm surprised JWH wasn't penalised (or put in the bin) for that knee twist on Oates. If anything it was worse than the one on James and it happened while the Broncos were in possession. If that was one of our players they'd be off the field and out for 4 weeks. Those efforts can cost a player their career, there is no defending it. But it will be mentioned briefly in passing over the weekend and then nothing will come of it.

Fleglar would have been given 10 in the bin twice and suspended for at least 4 weeks

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.