holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Notice when the ref tells us to get off the tackle: “Get off the tackle NOW!”

for the roosters “move please”

weird.

I don’t know how you could look at the reffing there and say the Roosters weren’t given the more advantageous interpretations. Not blaming the refs though, we beat ourselves but the roosters needed the leg ups there.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Notice when the ref tells us to get off the tackle: “Get off the tackle NOW!”

for the roosters “move please”

weird.

I don’t know how you could look at the reffing there and say the Roosters weren’t given the more advantageous interpretations. Not blaming the refs though, we beat ourselves but the roosters needed the leg ups there.
I thought reffing was pretty decent tonight. A few times they were trying to milk something and he called them out on it.

Hoshsie

Hoshsie

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2022
Anyone watch channel nine and see Cameron smiths constant biased commentary against the broncos

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Reynolds was fantastic besides his rubbish goal kicking.

Staggs showed why he's worth 700k, he plays like that every week and he's actually worth more than that.

Oates made 0 mistakes, all 3 trys were fantastic determination (where has that been for 4 years though you ****?) and he was all round playing like a winner.

Haas was as usual, the heart of the team. 21 runs 205metres, 33 tackles, no misses. Keep him happy, we need him long term.

I'm not mad at the loss, just Tesi really. He didn't even have to be good this game, he just had to not be a dud. Horrible goal line defence as usual, runs ahead of Staggs blowing a try, there was a clear overlap at one point and instead of immediately tapping on he hogs it, then he inexplicably makes a tackle while being called out 3 times by the ref. Any one of these in isolation are coach killers, but all of that in one game? Just **** off already, he doesn't have it Kev.
He over ran Staggs again for his second try. He’s an athlete, he’s not a footballer - just like the bloke he replaced. I don’t want to write him off so young, but we need to make a change there.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Walters needs to forget about defence, forget about attack.

The training should consist of getting rid of the stupid shit out of our game.

If someone does something stupid, 100 laps around the field.

The stupid fucking shit we keep fucking doing that keeps gifting the fucking opposition the fucking field position and momentum they fucking need to fucking beat us. It's getting fucking ridiculous.

We are flat out a dumb footy team.

Loch Ness Monster

Loch Ness Monster

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
It’s been said a fair few times already, but… oh my gosh Tesi! I genuinely didn’t believe there was a footballer with less upstairs than Isaako, but it seems like they are just coming off and assembly line at the broncos. Unreal.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
He throws a stupid pass when we're on their line that Stevie Wonder could have read.

Then he shoots off our line and gives the Roosters another set, which ends up resulting in Roosters crashing over.

From that moment on, all of the momentum was with the Roosters.
He shot off because Capewell ran first.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think I need to watch the replay... because at the ground I thought Nui played much better tonight.

Looks like I'm seeing something different to everyone else

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Reynolds was fantastic besides his rubbish goal kicking.

Staggs showed why he's worth 700k, he plays like that every week and he's actually worth more than that.

Oates made 0 mistakes, all 3 trys were fantastic determination (where has that been for 4 years though you ****?) and he was all round playing like a winner.

Haas was as usual, the heart of the team. 21 runs 205metres, 33 tackles, no misses. Keep him happy, we need him long term.

I'm not mad at the loss, just Tesi really. He didn't even have to be good this game, he just had to not be a dud. Horrible goal line defence as usual, runs ahead of Staggs blowing a try, there was a clear overlap at one point and instead of immediately tapping on he hogs it, then he inexplicably makes a tackle while being called out 3 times by the ref. Any one of these in isolation are coach killers, but all of that in one game? Just **** off already, he doesn't have it Kev.
Dude Oates dropped the ball that led to a many try didn’t he?
Everything else I agree with.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I thought reffing was pretty decent tonight. A few times they were trying to milk something and he called them out on it.

Momentum killing vs momentum enabling just stands out to me. The calls they ‘miss’ and the ones they pounce on.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Walters needs to forget about defence, forget about attack.

The training should consist of getting rid of the stupid shit out of our game.

If someone does something stupid, 100 laps around the field.

The stupid fucking shit we keep fucking doing that keeps gifting the fucking opposition the fucking field position and momentum they fucking need to fucking beat us. It's getting fucking ridiculous.

We are flat out a dumb footy team.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Astro
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lostboy
  • Hurrijo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.