Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We are a much better team with Kobe starting at lock, he’s now had 10 games there for 4 wins and a positive f/a of +1. A 40% win rate doesn’t sound good in isolation, but we have won only 9 of our last 29 games.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
First half we have minimal mistakes and lead at half time. Second half unforced errors bring the opposition back into the game.

On Tui he was involved in nearly every Roosters try and needs to be dropped.

Maybe it's my one maroon and yellow eye but I'm still not convinced that the 2nd Manu try was correct. Since when is losing the ball in the act of scoring a try?
When you’re a NSW team-everybody else just gets fucked over.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Probably Turpin's best game in a year, I wouldn't dump him after this week, but if he goes back to his usual plodder standard, dump.

If he's sticking around, (which I'm not against) 200k max is his worth.
I think Turps surprised himself when he ran the ball, but I fully expect him to go back to his usual self next week, that’s been his form line.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Niu apparently didn’t make any tackles, missed 4.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I have a feeling if I watch the replay, I might go full @Huge on a defense of Niu. The little bits I saw at the breaks during the AFL, he seemed to be going ok. No doubt had a brain snap or two but what do the stats say because they are all that count.

200 run metres, 2 line break assists, 1 try assist and 10 tackle busts. And since stats are all that matters, that was Isaako on drugs.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Billy Walters - 2? weeks in a row throwing an intercept pass inside the attacking 20 when we were pretty likely.

Turpin - shit service as usual, then throws an absolute shocker to no-one to hand them the ball at an absolutely crucial moment.

Nui - Learn to tackle with some enthusiasm man. You let a dude half your size push over for a try. WTF

Capewell - fantastic but still giving away silly penalties. You can't hip check a player running through ffs. You're in a broncos jersey now ffs!

Ryan James, retire dude, just go. No way he's in our best 17 for playing ability. Got found out badly in the guts tonight.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Ok so no more day game then??

We've played pretty well in the night games, but absolutely horrendous in the 2 genuine day games (cows and warriors)

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Eh? Am I crazy or was it 4 tries each?

You're spot on. We missed 2, they missed none.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
I have a feeling if I watch the replay, I might go full @Huge on a defense of Niu. The little bits I saw at the breaks during the AFL, he seemed to be going ok. No doubt had a brain snap or two but what do the stats say because they are all that count.

200 run metres, 2 line break assists, 1 try assist and 10 tackle busts. And since stats are all that matters, that was Isaako on drugs.

Pretty good in attack imo went looking for work, ordinary in D. No spatial awareness. No game sense.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.