Round 5 - Broncos vs Eels - LIVE Discussion

Just me or could we not buy a penalty for a good chunk of that match?

Too right. Macca was losing his shit at the refs over it.

Really though, I put a lot of that loss down to everyone demonstrating Manu Vatuvei levels of ball handling. That and their forward pack totally out enthused ours all night.

Frustrating to see, but I'm not going to slit my wrists over it. You would think Hook has to be realistic here and reshuffle the team though!

Hoffman is killing us and obviously his lack of contributing pressures hunt to come up with the right plays. please please get rid of him.

Too right. Macca was losing his shit at the refs over it.

Really though, I put a lot of that loss down to everyone demonstrating Manu Vatuvei levels of ball handling. That and their forward pack totally out enthused ours all night.

Frustrating to see, but I'm not going to slit my wrists over it. You would think Hook has to be realistic here and reshuffle the team though!

Absolutely. Shit handling and a fairly shite performance from us all round. Was just wondering if it was my maroon tinted glasses or not lol

God damn that was a forward pass.

There were so many missed Parramatta forward passes. Rugby League is turning into Union. The rule needs to be changed, if it goes forward it IS FORWARD..

Hunt scored one try that's all he has done. I'll eat my words if he starts playing well now but for 50 mins he's been horrible.

Some people on this site make it really hard to not get a ban. You guys go into games with your mind already made up. Hunt played well.

when is kahu back...
Doesn't matter, he isn't a five/eight either. We need Nikorima or Strasser

Corey Norman must be laughing his arse off at us
He did absolutely nothing.

Hannant and Kennedy need to go to QCup for a week or 2. They were so slow and made no metres. Got beaten in defense way too many times. Reed, there's nothing we can say that wasn't said last week and the week before. I really hope Hook says something about the poor reffing. It was one of the worst efforts I have seen in a long time. Roosters fans don't have a clue.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Broncos Maestro
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncs30
  • Manifesto
  • Lurker
  • Alec
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.