PRE-GAME Round 5 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is dead..

It's not going to be a big crowd tonignt.

And I hope the club feel the pinch so that they can put pressure on the fucking NRL next season to stop putting us on a fucking Thursday. That’s 4 games out of the first 5 of the season on the least fan friendly time slot of Thursday night which is absolutely diabolical. Our fans got fucked up the ass with shattered glass this season in terms of attending games. I honestly think we get taken for granted and the NRL thinks they can throw us on any time slot and we will still get our 30,000+ crowds.

The way we are playing at the moment though and the constant Thursday’s will show soon enough that our attendance average will plummet. No wonder everyone is getting disillusioned so easily. Not to mention in 3 weeks time in the biggest grudge match of the year in Brisbane vs Souths (Seibold vs Bennett) also will be on a fucking Thursday!!! I though Friday night was the prime time slot that Ch9 wanted to parade their money making Broncos every week?!?

The only way I would accept this is if the government miraculously changed the working weeks to a Monday-Thursday.

And I hope the club feel the pinch so that they can put pressure on the fucking NRL next season to stop putting us on a fucking Thursday. That’s 4 games out of the first 5 of the season on the least fan friendly time slot of Thursday night which is absolutely diabolical. Our fans got fucked up the ass with shattered glass this season in terms of attending games. I honestly think we get taken for granted and the NRL thinks they can throw us on any time slot and we will still get our 30,000+ crowds.

The way we are playing at the moment though and the constant Thursday’s will show soon enough that our attendance average will plummet. No wonder everyone is getting disillusioned so easily. Not to mention in 3 weeks time in the biggest grudge match of the year in Brisbane vs Souths (Seibold vs Bennett) also will be on a fucking Thursday!!! I though Friday night was the prime time slot that Ch9 wanted to parade their money making Broncos every week?!?

The only way I would accept this is if the government miraculously changed the working weeks to a Monday-Thursday.

It's a way for them to say "look attendance in Sydney is catching up to Qld"

Guys, is 9 letting you stream games online yet or does the 9nOw still not allow for it?
I used the 9 app to steam regular season games both this season and last.

You're essentially just streaming their channel on the app, do you get the usual ads that would be on the TV

Holy shit Haas is playing lock tonight.

This place is dead..

It's not going to be a big crowd tonignt.
8pm kick off. Can’t even take the kids on school holidays. Thanks for nothing nrl. I refuse to go to a Thursday night game, and it’s why I had to let my membership lapse.

After i went to the Bulldogs game last year i wont go to a thursday night game if i have work the next day. I get home too late!
We are the same, home about midnight, it’s a geeup.

Trivia: When was the last time Boyd was motm?

Where do Broncos find these singers?

This bitch is fucking terrible. Just another pretty girl that thinks she can sing...

Trivia: When was the last time Boyd was motm?

I will predict he will be tonight based on a highly emotional interview which just took place on Fox. Darius had a real steely resolve about him. Andy Raymond asked him a couple of tough questions and you just get the feeling Darry will be out to shut people up tonite.

Could be quite a few people on this forum with egg all over their faces in a couple of hours time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Skyblues87
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.