12. Gillett
4. Bird

10. Joffa
16. Flegler
11. Glenn
17. Carrigan

MY EYES!!!!!!

Boyd in the halves... definitely my eyes

In other breaking news, a new Wayne Bennett/Darius Boyd-like alliance has emerged at the broncos. New-age coach Anthony 'the Professor' Seibold and NZ test superstar halfback, Kodi 'the human potato' Nikorima have promised to do all they can this season to uphold the long-held tradition of recent Broncos coaches continually selecting a player out of position regardless of their shitiness.
I like that you went the full shitty journalism way and used an irrelevant click bait photo too! Cracking decision.

This may well be a chance of happening:

7. KNik
2. Oates
20. Roberts
3. Staggs
21. Kennar
1. Boyd (c)
6. Milford
8. Lodge
9. Macca
18. Haas
13. Fifita
12. Gillett
4. Bird

10. Joffa
16. Flegler
11. Glenn
17. Carrigan

MY EYES!!!!!!

No way Roberts is playing.

I'm starting to get EXCITED about the game. Woooooo.

h545DA390

I'm starting to get EXCITED about the game. Woooooo.

h545DA390

You should know that unbridled outbreaks of enthusiasm are frowned upon here. (Go you good thing).

This may well be a chance of happening:

7. KNik
2. Oates
20. Roberts
3. Staggs
21. Kennar
1. Boyd (c)
6. Milford
8. Lodge
9. Macca
18. Haas
13. Fifita
12. Gillett
4. Bird

10. Joffa
16. Flegler
11. Glenn
17. Carrigan

MY EYES!!!!!!

To much wacky tabaccy for you sproj

I hate to say it because its so early on in the season but this game is the definition of the season we are about to have. If they cant get up for this game at home, with media and ex players blasting them all week and staring down 1-4 record then Siebold needs to start culling a few players and reshaping his squad to fit what he is trying to do.

Broncos to win off an Isaako field goal im golden point off the back of several "ice man" like penalty goals during rugular time despite the broncos not scoring a try... oh wait that was before isaako copped a sever bout of second year syndrome.

Nevertheless brisbane to win well and isako to grab a bomb out of no where and score in the corner then convert his try and regain his form.

Taking the $8 on Oates FTS.
I'm expecting a big start and we will go to our most productive play aimed at Fonua who loves coming up and in.

Cha ching . Money in the bank.

Taking the $8 on Oates FTS.
I'm expecting a big start and we will go to our most productive play aimed at Fonua who loves coming up and in.

Cha ching . Money in the bank.

$8 for Oates isn't productive enough for me.
Strongly thinking about getting on Boyd to score tonight. Have a feeling he will get man of the match tonight

$8 for Oates isn't productive enough for me.
Strongly thinking about getting on Boyd to score tonight. Have a feeling he will get man of the match tonight

Do you dislike your money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.