POST GAME Round 5 - Broncos vs Tigers

So, all these former great players, as well as other coaches and commentators can clearly see what our knuckledragging dunderhead of a coach is too blind or stupid to see. Fucking unbelievable.

Yes, Tallis who has never coached in a head coach position and his stint as forwards coach at Souths was spectacularly short and unsuccessful and Laurie Daley, failed NSW Origin coach. I would definitely follow and do everything that this pair suggest.

Yes, Tallis who has never coached in a head coach position and his stint as forwards coach at Souths was spectacularly short and unsuccessful and Laurie Daley, failed NSW Origin coach. I would definitely follow and do everything that this pair suggest.
Not to mention that a certain supercoach has only ever played him at 6

Throw up between that effort and every tackle on our set where we should have been setting up for a field goal for worst play ofthe night.

@Steve-o where you at? You have bragging rights, get in here and give us some shit. Our team deserves it.
Haha I’m currently on holiday in the US so I only just caught the replay of the game last night. That one the broncos had starting on the half way line was particularly bad

My grandfather is a Tigers supporter and he only mildly gave it to me at dinner last night. I got the impression he was fucking pitying me. We're being pitied...

Carrigan was probably told he only has x amount of minutes and to rip the **** in. Anyone who thinks he's gonna make 5 tackles or 3 hitups a set for 80 mins has rocks in their head. Except Wolfie, he's in love so his fangirling is excused.
Can’t blame him for fan girling after watching the bloke chase multiple hit ups a set.

Haha I’m currently on holiday in the US so I only just caught the replay of the game last night. That one the broncos had starting on the half way line was particularly bad
God damn you’re a gentleman, putting that way too kindly.

My grandfather is a Tigers supporter and he only mildly gave it to me at dinner last night. I got the impression he was fucking pitying me. We're being pitied...
I'm getting the same...People usually can't wait to launch at me when we lose! Currently they are looking at me like I need a hug!

I have a cousin who supports Manly and he went easy on me after the loss too. It’s not a great feeling.

IMG 5168

My god, you’d think that’s photoshopped (and I don’t mean the text bubbles).

They’re within spitting distance of him and just watching him / looking at one another.

I did not rewatch the game (didn't feel like punishing myself), so only saw it live and I don’t remember it looking this bad (it looked bad, but this is atrocious!).

There is only one bloke in that shot that is playing football and he’s not wearing a Broncos jersey.

On that ridiculous set where we looked lost, on the last Milford looked too be hiding behind two of our forwards in an attempt to avoid getting the ball. He needed to be in a position where the hooker could pass him the ball and he just wasn't. He just has no idea at this point. I'm sick and tired of the excuses being made for him. I can agree that Boyd and McCullough are letting us down to an extent but I am calling bullshit on all of these excuses. First it was that he needs to learn the new position (He only ever played in the halves before playing first grade), then it was Hunt (Hunt was involved in more of our tries that year). Then it was Nikorima and now it's McCullough. And there were plenty of other excuses thrown around since he's signed.
It was the easiest set in the world to organise. Don't move off the centre corridor, four forward hitups up the guts, a shot from in front 20 metres out. The halves didn't need to do a thing. I yelled out at the time, four up the middle. I was furious at the piss poor management of the least complicated task in rugby league.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.