vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried about this game at all. We'll get the win.

If Moses Mbye does not play can the bulldogs cover him? As in, is there back up half any good? Hoping not. This game might be shaping up as a nice confidence booster for the Broncs if Mbye aint there.

If Moses Mbye does not play can the bulldogs cover him? As in, is there back up half any good? Hoping not. This game might be shaping up as a nice confidence booster for the Broncs if Mbye aint there.

Moses Mbye is over rated anyway

After a 36-0 loss, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those reserves end up in the 17 for the Bulldogs. If I was Des, I wouldn't hesitate to bring Garvey, Taulau or Toomaga onto the bench. From what I've seen the likes of Fualalo and Elliott have struggled to assert themselves in the contest and I don't think they've got the right mix up-front. I think the Bulldogs suffer from a similar issue Brisbane had a few years back where McGuire, Hannant and Parker were all too similar so the opposition defence knew what to expect. In this case, I think Tolman & Graham are too similar and the form of Aiden in particular has waned. I'd be inclined to drop Aiden altogether, but he's a leader at the club, so I'd temper that by demoting him to the bench, pushing Klemmer to prop, Eastwood to lock (another who would be in my firing line) and Faitala Mariner to the second row.

Whether Des goes ahead and makes those changes remains to be seen, but surely there's got to be a change somewhere. Whether it's Smith coming in for Montoya or Garvey being preferred over Elliott I struggle to believe the Bulldogs worst performance in years will be met with one forced change from Des.

Des' biggest problem is that he is still using the same attacking style that they used 5 years ago and every team in the comp is now aware of it now so they know how to stop it

Still a massive danger game. There are enough world-class players in that team to beat anyone should they actually turn up. Graham, Tolman, Klemmer, the Morris Twins. Lichaa and Mbye are simply not working out for them, but the 7 and 9 have rarely been the decisive factor. It's normally been one or two plays by Kasiano or Eastwood that have completely changed games.

Klemmer and kasiano always turn up when playing the broncos. That's grubbiness included.
they turn up when we're depleted during origin... never recall them standing up when both teams are full strength and fresh. Bulldogs are a myth, which we'll show again.

Have to agree with Pete earlier. The dogs bench at the moment is offering very little particularly Fualalo.

Faitala-Mariner is a serious player and should be starting over Eastwood.

Have never been a fan of klemmer at lock, but he appears to have trimmed down this year to play the position. I'd say he'd be able to play prop but it appears they prefer the long minutes from tolman and graham as part of their balance.

Garvey should almost be pushing for lichaa's starting spot as he brings high energy for 80mins.

I hope they continue to bring their uninspiring attack to Thursday night though. They can start playing from rd 6 onwards haha

Can the media down here just stfu with the Bulldogs. Every day this week. We get it. Des is under pressure. **** off.

Agreed, Media aren't doing us any favours firing up the dogs.

Fox League keeps repeating the same questions over and over again on every show.

Fox League keeps repeating the same questions over and over again on every show.

My biggest gripe is that they keep asking players questions about topics players can't talk about freely and instead of asking something else, they just continue to keep asking the same questions but in different ways and it's like they expect a different answer but instead they just keep getting the same old lines.

It's annoying.

My biggest gripe is that they keep asking players questions about topics players can't talk about freely and instead of asking something else, they just continue to keep asking the same questions but in different ways and it's like they expect a different answer but instead they just keep getting the same old lines.

It's annoying.

Agreed, they don't look to conduct a real interview half the time, they go into it knowing the story they want and all their questions aren't genuine - there about getting the answer they want.

I feel a massive stitch up coming on. Brace yourselves.

If the Broncos can get the early points and gain momentum we should run away with it.

Milford needs to just do the simple things and not worry about doing some insane thing. I want consistency from him, consistently solid at worst not consistently bad. I'm not looking for some crazy unbelievable brilliant play, I want 2 try assists from him, more tackle breaks and a couple of line break assists. You can't expect to get your form back without working for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Stix
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.