Round 5 Discussion

And that right there is why people are getting fed up with ref decisions.

How was the video ref able to overturn a dropout and a scrum (?) earlier but the refs decide that nothing can be done about Watmough's non-knock on? No consistency.

Jeez, how much speed has Slater lost!?

Cameron Smith has massively improved his kicking this year. Not just goalkicking but his penalty touch finders are going further as well.

Another loose carry? Fmd, they've got feet for hands.

Good kick from Johnson. I think it's their first repeat set of the night.

This is a great game. Looks and sounds like an excellent crowd too.

How fucking good was that chase down by Shaun Johnson! On Koroibete no less!

Koroibete is one hell of a player. Blows my mind the Tigers let him go, and it's not hindsight either, he was awesome for them as well but was very unlucky with injury. If he stays injury free he's going to be getting huge money for his next contract.

I may have found a player worse tha Maranta - J Wright.
Seriously this team must have 10000 decent outside backs, how the hell is he in the team ?!

If you've got to have Jonathan Wright in your team, it has to be in the centres, otherwise he's utterly useless.

He's definitely on my 'worst than Maranta' list alongside...

Joel Reddy
Bill Tupou
Cheyse Blair

Guys like Tonumaipea, Wright, Ropana, Hawkins etc I can give or take.

Koroibete's signing is just another example of Bellamy taking somebody who had the ability but had none of the no how.

Some of the mistakes he was making at Wests were unforgivable and I don't think he was ever going to become the player he is in that environment.

Under Bellamy, he's kept it real simple and dare I say has been the form winger of the competition.

If you've got to have Jonathan Wright in your team, it has to be in the centres, otherwise he's utterly useless.

He's definitely on my 'worst than Maranta' list alongside...

Joel Reddy
Bill Tupou
Cheyse Blair

Guys like Tonumaipea, Wright, Ropana, Hawkins etc I can give or take.

I actually enjoy watching Rapana play, even though he looks like a homeless NBA player he runs it back hard almost always.

Haha Cheyse Blair, my god he's crap. Do manly really rate him over Wolfman ?!

Graham suspended for 1 month
Klemmer suspended for 3 weeks
Lafai out 2 months with ligament tear
B.Morris out 3 months with hamstring tear

R.I.P Bulldogs

Lol Gasnier on Moga "he was always rated as a future really good player"

Sounded so much like Zoolander.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.