Round 5 Discussion

Jennings needs to do a week for that tackle ...

Roosters will be fired up for Friday after this performance.

Losing to the Sharks FFS. Assuming the Sharks don't choke.

I think Roosters are going to be fired up either way.

Even if they won, they would have had to come back from 14 points behind against the Sharks of all teams.

Lol, hearing Bird talk when he won MOM. He sounds, how do I say, a little special.

Guess it comes with the surname

Bird landed me a couple of hundred dollars today scoring a double.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the post game interviews again, and I may be seeing things but it looks like Lockyer was reluctant to say good luck to Pearce when talking about the game next week..

10710983_864529943593504_6597588934118811587_n.jpg

CB07NweUIAABghU.jpg

I created this one. It's lame but whatever.

ed-sheeran-performs-friends.jpg

Here's a little song I wrote called "Slater I'd bite, but Reynolds can eat my shite".

It's too bad the injury happened to the wrong Reynolds.

wenn21572811_ED_ALBUM_600.jpg

You all know this one, sing along now!

"You try to kick around me...
I'll detach your fooking knee"

Ed-Sheeran-fist-460x334.jpg

Ahnd ah joost saw his ear ahnd ah was joost lahk nomnomnom".

Sorry, I never saw the resemblance until now and I'm all excited. Exaaaaahted.

Season 2015 is starting to get pretty interesting...

Souths have lost Reynolds which will likely cost them a couple of places on the ladder.

Roosters looking a little vulnerable in the absence of Friend, SBW, JWH and now Guerra.

Manly in free fall apparently. Hard to write them off completely but it's looking pretty bleak for them...

Should make for an interesting top 8 once all is said and done.

I think Warriors will win tonight.

I'm tipping Tigers and Panthers, as well.

Vossy commentating.

Good stuff.

So much for Cronulla losing 8 straight. :laugh:

I suppose after the way they lost last week, I should have expected to see them fire up, especially against a side they beat last year.

From what I gather, Cronulla had all the ball and their forwards really matched it with the Roosters who have had a little bit easy against Penrith & Canberra. If there's one team in the competition that can meet the Chooks in the forwards, it's Cronulla and they got the reward.

Happy to see Bird star for the Sharks. He was my MVP of the NYC finals and think he's got a big future infront of him.

Can't believe the Dragons let him go. I can see them really regretting that decision, as well as losing Hastings.

Last edited:
Fantastic wing play from Pat Richards. Not quite sure how he stayed in and managed to get a kick away!

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Culhwch
  • john1420
  • Jazza
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • johnyE
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.