Round 5 Discussion

Sharks are getting good field position and getting a lot of chances, but their attack is just so shit. So predictable and unorganised.

lol Maloney. What the **** was that?

They had the Sharks there and he kicks it straight to Beale..

That was a beauty from Bird. Good try.

Good work from Lewis also.

Last edited:
Awesome try from Bird, this will make Barba's future very interesting.

I just realised this was really live, so this is the first time I'll give channel 9 a Sunday rating this year.

Also nice to tune in and not hear Hadley or Gilbert.

Last edited:
David Fifita is really starting to make a name for himself.

Bird getting back in the field of play in the second last minute really showed why he should be the 6 over Barba IMO. And with Holmes playing this well I can't see where Flanagans going to use him

Dare I say that was Barba-2012 like?

Great run from Holmes.

It's a shame he couldn't get a try. He seems to have lost a bit of speed.

He looked faster last year.

Great run from Holmes.

It's a shame he couldn't get a try. He seems to have lost a bit of speed.

He looked faster last year.
It was the 40th minute so maybe he was tired? Awesome run though, shame they couldn't get one more play the ball with the Roosters on the back foot.

I hope Roosters come back to win this, I'm not sure we want to play them after a loss.

David Fifita is really starting to make a name for himself.

Bird getting back in the field of play in the second last minute really showed why he should be the 6 over Barba IMO. And with Holmes playing this well I can't see where Flanagans going to use him
You'd better hope they find one if you were a Cronulla fan with the club spending close to a million for him, for multiple years too...

Still early days, Barba might get back to being a good player again, even though I personally can't see him ever being more than a fringe first grader from now on who will keep a spot because of his pay level. I genuinely hope he gets back to his best though, Barba was an exciting play at his best, and the more of those the merrier IMO.

I actually think Barba will be dynamic again once the interchange rules come into place. He's built to take advantage of tired forwards.

Lol Gallen getting injured from a Napa tackle, isn't he the guy who belted him in a tackle a couple of years back? I'm suddenly a huge fan.

I hope the judiciary throw the book at Napa for hitting the NSW captain high..

Let's not forget Napa is a Queenslander. That won't help him.

He's built to take advantage of tired forwards.

I have no idea why, but this sounded so dirty when I read it in my head.

Does anyone know what injury JWH got ? Will he be back for Friday night ?

Nice work from Bird!

Bird and Holmes seem to be an awesome combination. I like how Bird isn't afraid to take it to the line and get smashed if he needs to.

Barba would surely feel a bit nervous watching this game.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • rj9
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.