Round 5 Historic Match - Broncos vs Cowboys

Where was the Broncos three point field goal?

Wallace was so good under pressure, almost the anti-Hunt.

I forgot about the streaker! This game had everything.

"Wallace is falling".

Was he?

It really is a shame Glenn didn't get a try there.

I thought he deserved one.

Manuokafoa copped a Grade 2 charge for that but was able to get it downgraded to a Grade 1 and didn't miss any games.

Entertaining stuff, it was good to see that Lockyer, Wallace and Hunt combination in tandem. They worked really well together and if anything were unlucky not to score more points. Brisbane were really strong down both edges and certainly didn't capitilise on every opportunity.

It wasn't a particularly high quality game of football. The Cows were their own worst enemies and Brisbane didn't have to fight too hard to get their opportunities. After watching the game, it's no surprise they missed out on the finals. They had some good players but just across the park they were deficient in a lot of areas.

Where was the Broncos three point field goal?

Wallace was so good under pressure, almost the anti-Hunt.

I forgot about the streaker! This game had everything.
People only remember how Wallace played post Locky, but forgot how good he was when he was paired with the God of RL.

People only remember how Wallace played post Locky, but forgot how good he was when he was paired with the God of RL.

He could definitely play well but he had some pretty lean moments even alongside Locky. It's been a minute but his form dropped off dramatically around the Origin period in 2009 and he was a popular scapegoat on here in 2010.

But certainly in the pressure situations, Wallace tended to play his best footy.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.