Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year Nikorima was 10 wins from 11 games at halfback with Brisbane having the 2nd best attack. Coaching is the issue at the moment.

which just goes to show how the people using that stat to advocate for Nikorima were taking it completely out of context and without taking into account other factors that lead to the winning stat

We need to move bird into lock in the second half and put opa at centre

Our season is shot. We’re missing the 8 this year fellas. We have nothing in attack.

Without sounding like a big bitch, it absolute makes me feel sick and my stomach churn watching the team I love posing absolutely no threat to the opposition. The longer the season goes the more it sets in that we are looking like one of those teams that just isn’t good enough.

We are the bulldogs of 2017 and the dragons of 2016.

Nikorima at halfback is not going to create enough points. When does Wayne admit he is wrong?

Just watch Fox half time report and apparently Jimmy hit up to 37km/hr when he made that break!! I’m like :whatwouldjareddo::whatwouldjareddo:.

Can any one remember the last time they actually enjoyed and i mean really enjoyed watching the broncos play? even when we win i still go away frustrated.
Cowboys game

I know I'm from a bygone era, but wouldn't priority 1 be to disassemble Ponga into his constituent particles? Without him, they are a fraction of the side they are playing as. Smash him ffs.

Just watch Fox half time report and apparently Jimmy hit up to 37km/hr when he made that break!! I’m like :whatwouldjareddo::whatwouldjareddo:.

Yeah too bad he didn't do anything with it.

I know I'm from a bygone era, but wouldn't priority 1 be to disassemble Ponga into his constituent particles? Without him, they are a fraction of the side they are playing as. Smash him ffs.
So much this!!!

We are done.

Jimmy bombed a try when he made that break. He passed it way too early.

But it doesn't matter. We are going to lose.

My thoughts exactly.

2015 and early 2016. The polarization between now and then is stark and frankly a disgrace.

my support for my broncos will never leave but man im so dissapointed in this footy side the last 2 years.
i think after tonights game i'm gonna have to watch some highlights of the back end of 2006.

god i miss watching lockyer play and lead a team around

Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • the_next
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.