Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't for the life of me work out what Knik is doing out there, other than occupying space. Damn this game really shows just how much we need a creative involved half back

Just look at the enthusiasm and comradeship shown by the Tigers, warriors and knights compared to us. Night and day.

back that claim up with some form of stat or other fact
I believe this because last year broncos had a fad on kicking field goals before half time and lost a high percentage of their games

Seriously, does this mob actually train together?
4.5 weeks in and aside from the Cowboys game we look like we’ve scrambled 17 random blokes together and hoped for the best.
So clunky, it’s just awful to watch.

That half is the story of our whole season; just rampant stupidity and lack of desire. Why did Roberts pass it in open space? Why did Milford pass it in open space? I'll tell you why, because they're making it someone else's problem. "Nah I don't want a bar of this, you take it". It's just not good enough. There is NO reason why Roberts couldn't go himself then. Put the fucking foot down.

Honestly what is going through their heads??? We've got blokes like Milf, Bird and Roberts in the side and couldn't score in a 2 dollar brothel.

Last year Nikorima was 10 wins from 11 games at halfback with Brisbane having the 2nd best attack. Coaching is the issue at the moment.

This is a bit embarrassing. A bunch of average NRL players controlling us with ease.

Another half on the bench would be nice , you know so we can mix things up....

That half is the story of our whole season; just rampant stupidity and lack of desire. Why did Roberts pass it in open space? Why did Milford pass it in open space? I'll tell you why, because they're making it someone else's problem. "Nah I don't want a bar of this, you take it". It's just not good enough. There is NO reason why Roberts couldn't go himself then. Put the fucking foot down.

Honestly what is going through their heads??? We've got blokes like Milf, Bird and Roberts in the side and couldn't score in a 2 dollar brothel.

I said it before, but Bird is a huge waste at left center. Any of our backups could do his job for a fraction of what we pay him. We need to move him into the game more.

Poor. Too many easy meters for knights. Cheap turn overs. Lodge is closer thing we have to a half out there! Kudos for repeat sets but what’s the point if u don’t do anything. Ponga should have been in the bin.

who would have predicted that after 5 rounds, the Broncos, Cowboys and Storm would be struggling ... while the Dragons, Warriors and Tigers would be flying

Out of all the games this round we by far look the worst. it feels like we are just a bunch of individuals with great skill. but we cannot work as a team to save our selves.

how in the hell can you have the likes of roberts, gillette, and bird in a side on the edges but we cannot manage to get them 1 on 1 with there man. my mind just boggles we should have so many easy points in us if our halves can just learn to put our edge into a 1 on 1 situation. i swear my 9 year olds footy team does it better (exaggerating i know but the point still stands)

Just look at the enthusiasm and comradeship shown by the Tigers, warriors and knights compared to us. Night and day.
Absolutely!! THIS!!! We are SO FAR away from the Warriors and Dragons it's not funny anymore. We are probably the worst team in the NRL at this moment. I can't believe what I'm seeing. We look lost, unenthusiastic, clunky in attack, slow. We have ZERO confidence and no clue on what to do.

On game management.
A few sets before that try we tried to get it out to Roberts on the 4th, he got badly shut down, slowed momentum and angle for kicking.
Nikorima ended up kicking it straight down SKDs throat in good field position.
Just dumb footy.
I think they were trying to get it out to Jimmy straight away but Darius fucked around at first receiver before dumping off to Bird, they then decided to spread it at snail's pace with the defensive line set.

They should've realised the play wasn't on after Bird's run and moved it back through the middle

Out of all the games this round we by far look the worst. it feels like we are just a bunch of individuals with great skill. but we cannot work as a team to save our selves.

how in the hell can you have the likes of roberts, gillette, and bird in a side on the edges but we cannot manage to get them 1 on 1 with there man. my mind just boggles we should have so many easy points in us if our halves can just learn to put our edge into a 1 on 1 situation. i swear my 9 year olds footy team does it better (exaggerating i know but the point still stands)

There is no structure in attack. Milford tries, but it's not his specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.