Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm from a bygone era, but wouldn't priority 1 be to disassemble Ponga into his constituent particles? Without him, they are a fraction of the side they are playing as. Smash him ffs.

Let's trade him for Bird instead.

Nathan Brown sounds like a decent bloke.

BTW shouldn’t Milf be playing out of his skin given where the match is held tonight??

Im sorry to say but to me TPJ looks either uninterested or worried about his hamstring

We are still in this

Just need to score next

Yeah Bird has been easily the most underwhelming big signing of the year so far. Just a fat dud who wasn't what we needed in the first place. Put Blake Green in this side and we are where the Warriors are now.

they kinda all look uninterested. from opening tackle we still have looked lethargic.

We need to Blood a Big, Young Forward
Carrigan ect

I’m sorry Milford is the problem.

A half who can’t fucking pass left to right....what a fucking joke. Million bucks my arse.

Darius isn’t far behind.

Gillett is shit and has been for about a year. Runs Roberts out of room.

We need a halfback. NOW!

Darius can absolutely get fucked

Boyd letting it bounce ... awful.

Bloody hell boyd is useless!!

Boyd gets out jumped and out hustled. He's not even interested.

Darius can **** off back to Newcastle and take his dad with him

which just goes to show how the people using that stat to advocate for Nikorima were taking it completely out of context and without taking into account other factors that lead to the winning stat
Demetriou was the assistant coach at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Emanon
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.