PRE-GAME Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Can see Milf having and absolute shocker on the back of all the press this week.

Broncos by 2

I was actually thinking the opposite. I thought all this chit chat would finally wake Milf from his four year slumber. I expect a huge game from him and it will be great to see that smile on his dial again.

Can see Milf having and absolute shocker on the back of all the press this week.

Broncos by 2
The only way we get a win is if milf has a blinder

If we can keep it as close as the Parra game I'm content. Souths are a premiership quality side and even with Cody gone Benji is playing good.

Broncos player of the round prediction...
Herbie Farnworth
Lock it in!

Who remembers feeling excited on game day... Good times.
To be fair I got a bit entitled in that 2015-16 period when we almost never lost. The win was a forgone result. At least now I feel strong emotions again, it’s just that those emotions are sickening levels of anxiety, frustration, and hopelessness.

I see Souths as atleast a 4+ Tries better side.

Probably go alright for the first 15-20 before the weight of sustained efficient possession breaks their backs.

36-6 Souths.
It's sad that I'd be kinda ok to take 36-6 as a result right now. This is where we are at.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.