Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

We missed the lovebug tonight.

It's confirmed.................again! Kennar is not a centre.

I thought he did alright to be honest. Don't get me wrong, he was bad but bad is good in this side these days.

Look at what benji did tonight. You can’t put a value on ring craft which is why I don’t understand why Kevvie won’t entertain the idea of Karmichael hunt. How is kennar a better option at centre? I’m also wanting a return for Corey Oates to the left wing. A hunt Oates combo sounds better than kennar mead every day of the week

For every wrong ref call we made 3 or 4 **** ups, so it's hard to contribute actual criticism of it and accurately assess it's impact on the game.

That Mansour one where he kicked it out trying to gather it was vital. They scored the next set from poor defence. Bad ref calls compounded by shit defence.

Gee Lodge is on $700k or more and I’m watching him trot back on side when we’re on our third tackle trying to get out of our 20. Glen needs to put such a rocket up his lazy arse clacker and tear the unfit **** a new one through the week.

I do miss having a nice weekend.

I was really happy around 2018 as one of my youngest fully got into the Broncos. Loved the games, got all the merch he could and studied the ladder every week to see how we'd go. The last two years has been a test of his patience (he walked away from last weeks' game).

At which point do the players look the fans in the eyes and do something about it? Brisbane 2 will shred fans from them at this rate and their glory days of 40,000+ at Suncorp will fade to dust. Every single fkn time we had an opportunity we threw it away (or didn't, because our kicks were rubbish).

I hope DD has better speeches than Kev does.

Crazy to think back when we thought the Henjak and Griffin days were rock bottom...I don't recognise this club anymore. I still love it, but it's breaking my damn heart.

Someone needs to put a broom through the front office and half the roster, and fast.

Is it though? Was having all our starters off when the game was in the balance a good idea? Was having Croft take up a bench spot that Bullimore could’ve had while the forwards have struggled with fatigue a good move? Was benching Dearden with 10 minutes to go with no apparent tactical reason, for Croft to come on and lob it out on the full in goal a impact the score line?

It’s completely amateur and if Seibold was doing it this board would be in a total meltdown over it
The team is awful and the coaching is appropriate for this team...

Is it though? Was having all our starters off when the game was in the balance a good idea? Was having Croft take up a bench spot that Bullimore could’ve had while the forwards have struggled with fatigue a good move? Was benching Dearden with 10 minutes to go with no apparent tactical reason, for Croft to come on and lob it out on the full in goal a impact the score line?

It’s completely amateur and if Seibold was doing it this board would be in a total meltdown over it
Do you really think there are tactical decisions being made when the team is down by 30 with 10 minutes to go? He wanted to see how Croft would go running the side in the last 10 minutes.

Crofts kick to Coates was a thing of beauty. He really is so out of form.

I was always vocal that this team needed a Toovey type coach post Seibold.

Kevvie knew the roster, had commentated their games for 2 years so he knew full well what he was getting. He’s well in over his head for this job in its current iteration.
Almost need a fall guy until the clear out happens. We won't be making any decent signings for a while either. It's not looking good.

When you don't care anymore and you expect a flogging, it makes it easier to enjoy the weekend.
Yep, it's great. Stopped caring at all after the floggings in 18 & 19 that were the early signs of what was to come.

Agree fully, the majority of this forum are following suit with all the fox commentators by letting KW off lightly because he’s a nice guy. Results won’t matter as long as their mate got the job.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.