Broncos less than 13.5 points: $1.89

For those that are wondering, Sportsbet currently offering:

Manly 13+ : $1.91
Tom Trbjoveic anytime tryscorer: $1.72
Tom Trbjoveic 2 or more tries: $4.50
Suli anytime tryscorer: $2.60
Suli 2 or more tries: $9.50

I smell a same game multi coming on...
Assuming that Manly will attack our left edge the majority of times they get into good field position, $9.50 for Suli to get a double seems like pretty good shopping.

I’ll just be happy if we don’t give away 2x 6 again sets, in the first set of the game..

Well Klein is the ref, so ...

Based on the past two seasons it could be too much to expect any cohesion and structure, you would think that the attitude could possibly be in the right place though based on how much the players must be sick of the floggings, will see!

Hey...you’re the one trying to defend his non- defence as being ok. Maybe stick with talking up his non-existent running game as being ok as well.

Don't get me wrong,... huge fan of the old model but laziness has crept in and not a good look for the young fella. I agree though a half shouldn’t have to tackle but when a try can be saved there are no excuses. Roosters last week used him as a turnstile - he wouldn’t or couldn’t lay a hand on them let alone attempt to stop their progress.

Just for reference, Milford is 23rd in the NRL for missed tackles this season with 13. Here are the halves with = or > him:

Nikorima, Luai, Moses, Moylan (in 2 games!), Lewis, Green, Taylor, Hunt, Marshall.

Milford also arguably defends alongside the worst defensive centre in the NRL, the worst defensive decision making winger in the NRL and a revolving door of an edge backrower due to injury (Fifi, Glenn, Bullemore and now Oates).

I'm happy to shit on his lack of involvement in attack, but let's be real, his defence is the least of our concerns right now.

It's game day let's get ready do to a bita rippin and a tearing

It's game day let's get ready do to a bita rippin and a tearing

...of whatever clothes we are wearing, products nearby or anything that can be ripped apart in disgust basically.

what the **** is a current board member doing on a channel 9 commentary team of his own team..!!!
When that board member is one of the greatest players of the game, I don't see the problem.

Assuming that Manly will attack our left edge the majority of times they get into good field position, $9.50 for Suli to get a double seems like pretty good shopping.

Suli will either run over Boyd twice and score himself or he will put Garrick over when whoever is defending where Oates usually does jams in. Suli the juicier odds than Garrick though

Just for reference, Milford is 23rd in the NRL for missed tackles this season with 13. Here are the halves with = or > him:

Nikorima, Luai, Moses, Moylan (in 2 games!), Lewis, Green, Taylor, Hunt, Marshall.

Milford also arguably defends alongside the worst defensive centre in the NRL, the worst defensive decision making winger in the NRL and a revolving door of an edge backrower due to injury (Fifi, Glenn, Bullemore and now Oates).

I'm happy to shit on his lack of involvement in attack, but let's be real, his defence is the least of our concerns right now.

The problem with his defense though is he is a continual arm grabber and has been since he has been at the club. I am sick of having a million dollar player whose attack isn’t even good enough anymore to make up for his dreadful defense. Can someone at least show him how to use a shoulder or if he wants to arm grab, at least do that around the legs.

You know it's dark times when the opposition wing/centre combination of Brendan Elliott/Brad Parker is giving you cause to panic.

Ok the plot thickens. Why does Fifita like having Boyd next to him? What can Boyd possibly provide in defence next to Fifita ?
He probably said it to a journo who was probably trying to bait him. Only answer he could have given really.

Last edited:
Crawley comes across as the biggest Wayne groupy in the fucking world, it's actually annoying. I can guarantee Wayne doesn't even like him, he's just one of those people who's had a couple of conversations with Bennett at training and now goes around saying they're 'Good mates that chat regularly'.
They always reminded me of Burns and Smithers

200px-SmithersDream.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • The Strapper
  • Rambstien
  • Socnorb
  • bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • upthebroncs
  • Spooky1013
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.