PRE-GAME Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know how much he actually gets paid as a Broncos board member?

I'll tell you ... it is less than 30k a year ... you're acting like he is still on several hundred thousand and trying to get every last cent he can

Tbh he should be focused on his court date more than anything. Locky doesn’t seem to be very good in the business world

I've got a bad feeling Tturbo will break the the all time running metres record tomorrow night.......

Crawls brother has worked for Wayne on his coaching staff so that has a lot to do with it as well.

Wayne uses Paul Crawley as his mouthpiece when he wants something aired in the media. None more so when he got Paul to go on a rant on how Wayne wasn’t to blame for the mess Newcastle was left in when every single other NSW journo had sunk the boot into Wayne.
Crawley was right about that though. "Great Game" Rick Stone started the season 4 and 0, which according to the southern media wss proof that Wayne was a shit coach. Then Newcastle started a phenomenal losing streak, which according to the southern media was proof that Wayne was a shit coach. Funnily enough every NSW journo who then pretended Rick Stone and Tinkler had never even existed and acted like Wayne was personally and solely responsible for the shitshow down there had also sunk the boot into him a hundred times before, for whatever reason they could make up. It should hardly be a surprise that the same NSW journos who gleefully tore at the Brsbane and QLD coach every chance they could manufacture something seized on the next available excuse with the rapaciousness of a Johns into a cocaine-encrusted hooker. **** em, even when they're right those pricks still manage to be wrong.

Great news to hear George is out. That guy hits like TPJ and he's 'only' a centre. Siro is also a big loss for them.

I'm sure the boys will be determined to win, but all we need is the ref to blow 2 or 3 six agains against us at the start of the game and we'll be pushing the proverbial uphill all night.

Hope Siebs has briefed the halves about finding touch to give us a breather if that is the case. Long distance bombs are not the answer when you're being denied possession.

The boys figured it out last week. I think Offa was the first, but to slow down play after a 6 again call you just rake the ball and they blow a penalty.

i think it will come down to who kicks off

The boys figured it out last week. I think Offa was the first, but to slow down play after a 6 again call you just rake the ball and they blow a penalty.
This is asking for a send off, but yes, the trick is if you're going to be slow, be very slow.

there's a few things that are outside a 6 again call...stripping the ball with more than 1 in the tackle, standing too far either side of the ruck, interfering with the play the ball....

not good footy but, what's more damaging...6 points or 2..?

WIN, LOSE or DRAW - its...…..
GDay

Last edited:
Defence..... hopefully they have really been working on it this week.

Manly will carve us up in the middle if we're lazy.

Are any injured/suspended players back this week ?

I got a bad feeling this is going to be another 50+ blowout.
**** i hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • The Strapper
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tristan1990
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Yellowfella
  • Redfern_1980
  • RodF
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Gaz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.