PRE-GAME Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any people at this game?

I see Hodgo has just offered to help Siebs out with a bit of assisting coaching of the boys. I'm sure Hodgo will genuinely make a huge impression on the younger guys and he just might inspire the older ones to put a bit more effort in to making this lost rabble a team willing to work for each other.

The thing is he can't help, you're not allowed- Parker is coaching from behind a fence so Hodges can't be involved.

They already have Parker, Alf and Lockyer around if you can't get keen for those guys what is Hodges going to do?

I am a massive Hodges fan I raved about him on here after Queensland 20's camp but it's an empty offer at this stage.

Crawley comes across as the biggest Wayne groupy in the fucking world, it's actually annoying. I can guarantee Wayne doesn't even like him, he's just one of those people who's had a couple of conversations with Bennett at training and now goes around saying they're 'Good mates that chat regularly'.

Crawls brother has worked for Wayne on his coaching staff so that has a lot to do with it as well.

Wayne uses Paul Crawley as his mouthpiece when he wants something aired in the media. None more so when he got Paul to go on a rant on how Wayne wasn’t to blame for the mess Newcastle was left in when every single other NSW journo had sunk the boot into Wayne.

The thing is he can't help, you're not allowed- Parker is coaching from behind a fence so Hodges can't be involved.

They already have Parker, Alf and Lockyer around if you can't get keen for those guys what is Hodges going to do?

I am a massive Hodges fan I raved about him on here after Queensland 20's camp but it's an empty offer at this stage.

this is the same Lockyer who tipped the Roosters before the game.....#trueleader...!!!!

this is the same Lockyer who tipped the Roosters before the game.....#trueleader...!!!!

Who didn’t tip the Roosters? Pretty immature to expect Lockyer to say Broncos by 30 every week.

Wally didn’t tip the Broncos either- oh the betrayal!

Last edited:
Who didn’t tip the Roosters? Pretty immature to expect Lockyer to say Broncos by 30 every week.

Wally didn’t tip the Broncos either- oh the betrayal!

what the **** is a current board member doing on a channel 9 commentary team of his own team..!!!

Taufua & Siro out for Manly.

Is it strange that I legitimately believe we can win this game?

Not to me. However my main interest is seeing how well we compete, and how Boyd performs

Taufua & Siro out for Manly.

Is it strange that I legitimately believe we can win this game?
Great news to hear George is out. That guy hits like TPJ and he's 'only' a centre. Siro is also a big loss for them.

I'm sure the boys will be determined to win, but all we need is the ref to blow 2 or 3 six agains against us at the start of the game and we'll be pushing the proverbial uphill all night.

Hope Siebs has briefed the halves about finding touch to give us a breather if that is the case. Long distance bombs are not the answer when you're being denied possession.

Hope Siebs has briefed the halves about finding touch to give us a breather if that is the case. Long distance bombs are not the answer when you're being denied possession.

Giphy 1

I can’t help but see DCE and the Turbo Bro’s split us left and right and centre. I hope the boys lube up before hand.

The steamroll will begin after 10-15 i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • ostin86
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • Ozired
  • Hoshsie
  • johnny plath
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Robboi_321
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Tristan1990
  • OzeMike
  • westy316
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Yellowfella
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.