Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Copley in for Hodges. Hunt and Milf will have to get more involved to compensate for Hodgeo not floating around the back in offense

Tits are terrible so we should win comfortably if everyone shows up to play

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Round 5 - Gold Coast Titans - CBus Stadium

Titans won't have Beau Falloon, he will get 3 weeks for the spear tackle.

lol

Titans aren't that bad honestly, it won't be a week off, we'll have to play well to get the points.

P.S - Can someone please fix up the title of the thread, I'm super OCD. (Round 5 - Titans vs Broncos)

P.S - Can someone please fix up the title of the thread, I'm super OCD. (Round 5 - Titans vs Broncos)

Isn't everyone these days?

Capital v in vs.. now you're just being silly [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] ! :P

Bennett confirmed Copley will replace Hodges in the post game presser btw, if there was any doubt.

1. Kahu
2. Oates
3. Reed
4. Copley
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. Wallace
15. Ofahengaue
16. Thaiday
17. Nikorima

I swear I didn't actually edit it. :laugh:

I went to, but then somebody changed it on me.

I plead guilty. To be fair though it was auto correct and then I immediately changed it but for some reason it didn't go through. All is now good in the world.

I think this is the game where Milford can convert those half-breaks into line breaks and try assists provided he's got some support.

Before the season I thought this would be our first win, would be stoked with four in a row.

I just wanted to say I'm glad the thread title has been fixed up - I too have issues similar to [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION].

Foordy used to do 'vrs' instead of 'vs'. I could not handle it.

Looking forward to the improvenent next week. It has been great to see the difference in wallace, miranta, kodi, kahu and even milf each week. I would add oats but i think that kid was the goods anyway. **** what was hook doing sitting people on the bench and keeping them back in isc while hoggman was allowed to run around at 5/8 lol.

Very confident about winning this game. The Titans were very ordinary against the Sharks it was just some James Roberts moments which got them over the line and we have a dominant record against them.

I just wanted to say I'm glad the thread title has been fixed up - I too have issues similar to [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION].

Foordy used to do 'vrs' instead of 'vs'. I could not handle it.

So how do you think we will go vrs the Titans next week. :takdir:

Ooh, Lynx picking on Foordy. I smell a Lynx vrs Foordy post war coming!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT!!!

70813.jpg

A little concerned about Roberts lining up on Reed. He might burn him ala Dylan Walker

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • ethanjoker9
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • kman
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.