PRE-GAME Round 5 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Ooh, Lynx picking on Foordy. I smell a Lynx vrs Foordy post war coming!

Nek minnit, nope. I am just enjoying Foordy, Queenslander and AP vrs just about everyone else really!!

Shut Roberts down and Broncos win. He is literally the only thing making them competitive right now

I'm not as confident as everyone else.

We have a 50% record at that ground, winning 4 from 8. Regardless of the Broncos and Titans form, these contests are always close and go down to the wire. It seems Titans go up another gear against us. Despite their poor start to the season, they have played with plenty of heart at home and they haven't been beaten easily. They have more to play for.

I think Broncos can win, but I am not so confident.

Last edited:
As long as we treat the titans with the respect they deserve and go into the game like we were playing for our lives then I'm confident we can win. If we get too cocky we could be rolled

I'm scared about this. I've been watching the games and found our secret win/loss code. So far, whatever round it's been, whichever team has the better player in that jersey number has won:

Round 1: Kahu vs Inglis (LOSS)
Round 2: Copley vs Feki (WIN) Note: Oates played but was in #18, but regardless Oates is better than Feki anyway.
Round 3: Reed vs Matt Wright (WIN) Again, Wright was replaced by Moga in #18 but Reed wins in a controversial call.
Round 4: Hodges vs Kata (WIN)

Round 5 we'll likely have Maranta vs Mead. One is faster and a far better finisher, the other is much safer. It'll be a close one. However, if Hoffman gets named in the #5 I'll be worried, and from the snippets I saw of the Titans game, Hoffman did not play the full game at fullback.

I'm scared about this. I've been watching the games and found our secret win/loss code. So far, whatever round it's been, whichever team has the better player in that jersey number has won:

Round 1: Kahu vs Inglis (LOSS)
Round 2: Copley vs Feki (WIN) Note: Oates played but was in #18, but regardless Oates is better than Feki anyway.
Round 3: Reed vs Matt Wright (WIN) Again, Wright was replaced by Moga in #18 but Reed wins in a controversial call.
Round 4: Hodges vs Kata (WIN)

Round 5 we'll likely have Maranta vs Mead. One is faster and a far better finisher, the other is much safer. It'll be a close one. However, if Hoffman gets named in the #5 I'll be worried, and from the snippets I saw of the Titans game, Hoffman did not play the full game at fullback.

You've cracked it. They're coming for you.

We'll shit this one in, full confidence.

Hoffman to make at least three errors trying too hard to 'show' what we're missing out on.

Hopefully Hoffman is at fullback and butchers all their attacking chances by not passing. If he's at wing, I'll be much more worried.

Anyone who falls for a Hoffman dummy should be fined 10000% of their salary.

Not a must win, but there will be much more difficult games to come and putting these guys away will give us a few more safe points in the bag for later in the season.

If we play as well as we did versus Warriors, we should eat the Titans alive.

Hunt is really going after his opposite number in attack and defence. He's a real competitor - I love it. Kayne Elgey will have a battle on his hands.

Copely back this week yisss.

Should be a cracker.

I hope we drop reed and just play with 12. Would be better in attack and help or defence practice. He has got to go.

Look , i think who ever scores the most points in this one will come out on top. What i mean by this is i think it could very well be a high scoring affair , somewhere in the order of 60 points or more for the total score. Both sides have speed to burn {tits have Roberts an Hoffman etc, we have Copely and Maranta etc to match them}. We must not take them too lightly or we could get burned and that would be embarrasing.

Would be interested to get an idea of the feelings within the Titans inner circle/supporter base with regard to their confidence up against big brother Broncos. Perhaps former subscriber/an long term/much love previous Bronco supporter Beadie may not mind coming back here for guest appearance posting to let us know hes feelings toward this match.

Regardless, should be an absolute cracker with lotsa free flowing from both sides. Cant wait!

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.