I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watching to see how our young guys go

Hoshsie

Hoshsie

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2022
Our forwards are horrendous, we went from best pack to worst pack without haas, palasia is sooo slow and such a liability plodder

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Penalty/6 again count - 7-2
I know some of that is down to our poor disincline but seriously Penrith have had some help

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Yeah as good as Haas is, he should never be a million dollar player, a prop just isn't as important no matter how they good they are for results especially since it will weaken other areas, he would need to develop a TPJ level offload game to justify that wage.
Kev needs to tell all his forwards to play like he’s not in the field.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Our forwards are horrendous, we went from best pack to worst pack without haas, palasia is sooo slow and such a liability plodder
No, relax we are playing Penrith here not the Dogs or Tigers.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Kennedy is a dumb shit, fair dinkum.. out there barely 5 minutes and hands them the ball, Riki doesn’t get a pass mark either (that was an atrocious effort)

Outside of that, we’ve been really good

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
A lot of his misses stops much bigger men and allow another defender to finish the job. Not ideal but pretty good for a smaller bloke. Thought his pass to Oates was good too.

Not sure he offers more than Gamble but hasn’t played himself out of the team either imo.

He's done OK defensively Billy but i think he is a 14 or nothing. Its a mess really because i dont think we have a real option at 6 who's good enough. We probably went all in on putting Staggs there then backtracked.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
He's done OK defensively Billy but i think he is a 14 or nothing. Its a mess really because i dont think we have a real option at 6 who's good enough. We probably went all in on putting Staggs there then backtracked.
Unless we sign Drinkwater, then our 6 is sorted.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
I’ve never seen a team use backs to get out of their own end more the Penrith. Watch this second half. Every set coming out of their half a forward does not touch the ball before the 4th tackle.
Quick play the ball after quick play the ball.

Emanon

Emanon

QCup Player
Apr 26, 2021
Why didn't they put Turpin at Fullback? I know it's not the best option, but he has played there before.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Ur a bellend
Drunk The Office GIF

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Could take a risk on Mam once we get bit better well drilled in attack and defence.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Play like that half against the dogs next week and we win by 50. Need to back it up in the second half though.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's good to see the Broncos use the ball more and try to involve their most dangerous players more often. They've been unlucky not to have scored more and the loss of Tesi plus the try right on half-time has really changed the complexion of the match.

Just looking for a resilient second half here from the Broncos. The opening few sets will be important, who will step up?

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • theshed
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.