International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watching to see how our young guys go

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
He's just not good enough and he doesnt have the physicality or Gamble to make up for his lack of quality.
He had a good preseason and is riding on it, Gamble definitely has more ability.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Kevvie needs to put his coach hat on and drop Billy. Hasn’t offered any support to Reynolds tonight, give gamble his shot.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
He's just not good enough and he doesnt have the physicality or Gamble to make up for his lack of quality.
i still think a combo of paix/walters as 9/14 is best for this team. i think those 2 could work great together. really dont have any time for turpin in this side any more. hope hes gone at the end of year

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
Luia and Crichton never play the ball on the mark watch the ref give them a penalty for markers not being square. Hold the ball on your foot on the play the ball because there’s no marker that’s a plenty to opposing team but the ref lets it go . Forward pass after forward pass and they let it go . Touch judge has his eyes painted on

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
Some good defence except for that last try. Reynolds just has to get in the heads of our young players to ignore the ref as it's pretty obvious that he is going to give every 50/50 call to Penrith.

If we can cut out the silly errors we're a chance.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I genuinely think gamble deserves a shot.
I love how he plays, has so much hunger and is a pest to the opp.

Yeah, I think Billy is 14 or not in the team. Whether that's with Paix or Turpin, who knows?

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Walters definitely looks more at home as a Hooker, he is playing like how Turpin did a few years back when we put him in the halves, very simplistic playing.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
They're playing well without Haas. Like I said before Haas is a good player but the Broncos won't be missing him if he does leave. Invest his salary into a game changing spine player and we're set.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Never seen a team walk off the mark more than Penrith. Cleary and Luai are the golden boys of the NRL.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We could easily be on 18 points. Staggs with the drop and Niu blows a hammy right as he would have accelerated for the ball over the try line.

Unread

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.