International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watching to see how our young guys go

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Jensen was awesome in the first stint. Is he gone for the game?

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
They're playing well without Haas. Like I said before Haas is a good player but the Broncos won't be missing him if he does leave. Invest his salary into a game changing spine player and we're set.
Yeah as good as Haas is, he should never be a million dollar player, a prop just isn't as important no matter how they good they are for results especially since it will weaken other areas, he would need to develop a TPJ level offload game to justify that wage.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Has Jensen been ruled out for the rest of the game with hia?

I watched the first half on mute so I don't know, just saw his head clash. He was really fired up for tonight, showing real aggression with his run.

We need to somehow limit Penriths run metres, they are flying up the field

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Reyno on song.
No haas, Carrigan, Herbie or fleggs. And now Tesi.
I was impressed with Jensen. Still no idea what James offers..?
We’ve done well so far. Is should be 12-12.
Unfortunately no matter how good we come out in the second half, we just know the nrl will not let us win.

Hoshsie

Hoshsie

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2022
If haas, farnworth and thic thighs Niu doesn’t get injured we **** penref up

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Put Haas, Herbie and Patty back in and I think we are ahead at half time. Penrith had to be reffed back into a lead, against us lol

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Kevvie corrected it, but when he moved Capewell to right centre and Staggs wing briefly, that was seriously moronic. Fixed it by eventually moving Hoiter to right wing and Capewell left centre.

Cavalo

Cavalo

NYC Player
Sep 20, 2019
Ref gifting Panthers plenty of opportunities. Phantom 6 agains, soft penalties. Still need to stop the Sorensen try.
Prop depth is holding on but let’s see the 2nd stint- Palasia already with a poor cover.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
He just offers nothing imo. Only missed a third of his tackles tonight according to his stats.
A lot of his misses stops much bigger men and allow another defender to finish the job. Not ideal but pretty good for a smaller bloke. Thought his pass to Oates was good too.

Not sure he offers more than Gamble but hasn’t played himself out of the team either imo.

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.