International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watching to see how our young guys go

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
That’s the one issue with suncorp, it’s the showpiece stadium for rugby league. These suburban grounds are ghetto
Most Sydney clubs fans boo nearly every tackle it's just that Brisbane crowds are passive, that's what it's like when ever I go to a game here.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
could easy be winning this if not for some poor ball control and brain farts

Loch Ness Monster

Loch Ness Monster

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
What a half from us to be fair.
Darlings of the nrl were always gonna get the rub of the green.
What a damn shame about Tesi. Even if this unravels a bit I think I’ll still be proud.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
In this up to our eyeballs and we're well understrength. Both Penrith tries were referred assisted. Staggs plants that ball and it's a totally different game.

Walters has shown nothing tonight. The kind of game you'd love to have Gamble. But if we keep it close we might have enough x-factor in Staggs and steady guidance in Reynolds to still sneak this one.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
The NRL can get farked with this bullcrap refereeing, friggin piggy backing the Panthers down field on the back of penalties and set restarts for nothing.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncs1459
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.