PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Would you say Herbie and Patty while really good players are starting to become a big injury magnety?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Would you say Herbie and Patty while really good players are starting to become a big injury magnety?

Hard to say with Pat. He looked fine until he got attacked around the legs with foul play and his injury last year was in a tackle iirc. Herbie i cant remember having that many injuries. He's been playing with this one for a couple of weeks so it may just be its caught up with him.

I'd be more concerned if they were just breaking down but at the moment it doesnt appear to be the case.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Herbie played every game last year didnt he? Patty however is.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Trial by fire for the big fella. Hope he kills it. Rough first assignment though.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Herbie has had a few niggles but none of them serious, Pattys ones on the other hand are, and knee injuries are basically the gold standard of career ruiners.

He is still young though too early to say.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Defensively we've been pretty good this year and KW'S focus on that is showing. Aside from the Cows game the team has been solid and I'm expecting to see that again. Hopefully the attack nets a couple of tries and keeps us looking respectable. I think there's money to be made on this game!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
If Hoeter kills it could this potentially maybe result in a possibility that there’s a chance Herbie returns as a fullback?

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
If Hoeter kills it could this potentially maybe result in a possibility that there’s a chance Herbie returns as a fullback?
Potentially, maybe but maybe not, it’s definitely possible.

sorry, couldn’t help it.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Potentially, maybe but maybe not, it’s definitely possible.

sorry, couldn’t help it.
Nah that’s a pretty insightful take. You might have raised a good point.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Depending on where he was cut, you wouldnt think that would stop him playing unless it was on his head and he got concussed.

Hoeter plays left side ? Brenko plays right side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.