PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Haas had the "fight" with the wrong player, why couldn't it be Niu.

Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

QCup Player
Oct 23, 2016
Well hopefully Capes is given time to run the team through all the Penrith set plays so they can be blunted. His schlong of course would have to be kept in a sling at all times to avoid any distraction.

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
So…..
Penrith 5 Blot.
Same team for past 3 games.
Dylan v Tesi.
Ouch!

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
Dogshit Tesi is named. Panthers by 50

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
With Payne being out it will give the rest of the forward pack a chance to step up. I have liked what I have seen from Jensen every time he has been given a opportunity, he is that old school prop. Keenan has been good in the middle also and this is his opportunity to be a leader and I hope he has a good game.

The big the big thing will be how Kev uses his bench with his big engine prop missing. He will have to be on his game Kev and can't dick around with the rotation. The boys just need to have a crack, if we come away with a similar result as last week I will be happy.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Cobbo and Farnworth didn't train today:

Mead appears to be injured:

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
With Payne being out it will give the rest of the forward pack a chance to step up. I have liked what I have seen from Jensen every time he has been given a opportunity, he is that old school prop. Keenan has been good in the middle also and this is his opportunity to be a leader and I hope he has a good game.

The big the big thing will be how Kev uses his bench with his big engine prop missing. He will have to be on his game Kev and can't dick around with the rotation. The boys just need to have a crack, if we come away with a similar result as last week I will be happy.
Kevin hasn’t been all that crash hot with his rotation or the use of his bench so far. Hopefully he is learning. Agree, Haas not playing should lift those that need lifting and if not they should be sitting down beside him. **** them.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
@Wolfie has written off Tesi, so I am all in on the giving him a chance train.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I reckon Jensen will go really well.

That said, a certain member of this forum is going to be soooooooooooo happy to see the number 15.
Mixed emotions really. Good to see him get a run but KW's previous use of RK ,James and bench forwards in general hasn't inspired confidence. My forecast is first prop change will be James for Jensen with Palasia doing long minutes. RK maybe underused or mismanaged.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
Keenan could have a big game here; not that it necesarrily means the outcome will be changed, but a glimpse of what we have behind Patty & Haas should either be injured for a extended time in the future.

Im trying but, not many green shoots to find given the opponent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.