PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Not expecting a win but hoping to be at least competitive.

Without the regular starters, It is actually a great opportunity for palasia, Jensen, kennedy and James and even robati to put their cases forward for the regular 17. They are in a no lose situation, expectations are low so if they come out and perform well and ambush the penrith pack that would be a very happy surprise.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Palasia has been really good to start this year, I've been well impressed. When he's been at prop, anyway, he's not a second rower... For a kid without too many first grade games under his belt, he is thriving at NRL level IMO.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Palasia has been really good to start this year, I've been well impressed. When he's been at prop, anyway, he's not a second rower... For a kid without too many first grade games under his belt, he is thriving at NRL level IMO.

Yeah same here. Up until late last season his time in first grade shouted ‘perennially-injured fringe forward that may get 5 games a year’

but he’s really come on and is playing well, to the point he’s easily our 3rd best prop (sorry Huge)

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah same here. Up until late last season his time in first grade shouted ‘perennially-injured fringe forward that may get 5 games a year’

but he’s really come on and is playing well, to the point he’s easily our 3rd best prop (sorry Huge)
He needs to get deeper and run harder .
Too many times catches the ball jogging . Willing worker but needs to run harder and faster .

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Funny how the no hype guy is just quietly going about his business. I also really liked the Jensen signing and he’s doing the job well so far, let’s see how they go Friday night.

Tristan1990

Tristan1990

QCup Player
Sep 29, 2016
Be great to see Hoeter get a run even if it is at left center. Lee must really not be making much of an impact if Delouise has jumped in front of him for center spot
Lee was busted open at training on wednesday... apparently decent cut

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Depending on where he was cut, you wouldnt think that would stop him playing unless it was on his head and he got concussed.

Apparently it was his head, taken out by Capewell's elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mustafur
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Organix
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.